Where are we all from?

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
where abouts in Spain pal? been looking at getting a place out there myself

Depends where you live, I prefer the non expat zones, but if that's what your looking for it's still much better than the UK terms of quality of life weather etc, not everyone can handle the culture change.. you have to go with the flow

ketts123

Reaction score
Depends where you live, I prefer the non expat zones, but if that's what your looking for it's still much better than the UK terms of quality of life weather etc, not everyone can handle the culture change.. you have to go with the flow

Where abouts are you located? Im looking at Costa Del Sol, love it down there

nwalker

Reaction score
I see everybody is scattered across the globe, which is awesome! Im from Costa Rica! If anybody ever makes it over here please let me know, I'd love to at least take you out to lunch.

Lunch! I didn't get lunch :) I'll have to come back.

Kadabra

Reaction score
Nijmegen, The Netherlands.......

:Been there two years ago. Really really liked it. Still remember that stayed in a cool place - Incrdible :)

Frank, any recommendations on a relatively quite beach place (can be village/town) in August. August is tough so needs to be really off road so to speak.

Syd

Reaction score
I'm from Sydney, Australia, but live in Belgrade, Serbia now.

BeginnerGambling

Reaction score
Coventry UK and obscenely jealous of the rest of you living in such great climates! I'll have to make some money and get a place abroad :D

Mattias

Reaction score
Stockholm most of the time. Enjoy going often to Malta though to meet partners since it is tax deductible and for a Swede ,with a tax rate of over 50% of your income, and a average temperature just about zero most of the year, this is important ;-)

Alexisss

Reaction score
UK, Sadly in an area where you need a hoodie, tracksuit bottoms and trainers to blend in with the crowd: West Midlands