What Happened

buddy m

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Im not having a good three months as my visitors have dropped. How do I know if I have be banned by any of the search engines?

buddy m

Reaction score
My pages are all listed. If I was banned they wouldnt be; is that correct?

And thank you by the way, I appreaciate your reply.

jopaa

Reaction score
Take a look at your backlink profile as it might be that you've lost some good links or have some very bad ones pointing to your website so it might be a Google penalty

ARZ

Reaction score
That is the dark side of SEO. One day you attack top positions and day after that your site drops a lot without any single explanation, or manual penalty. Just big G knows it :(

Frank

Reaction score
Google is going crazy right now.. i have reverted to biing to find what i need.. there is also massive news media campaigns targeting keywords which seem to be favoured.. intresting

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
The thing is, until Google's monopoly is challenge, we will always be jumping hoops, and slaves to an alog, which changes at the whim of its master.

danniee

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is going on over at Google. Search results are shit these days, full of spam sites, hacked sites, Pintrest or whatever the hell it's called. And everyone doing the faq thing so it looks like shit and then you have the paid ads which take up loads of space so you're nearly pushed down to the second page somethings. Wasn't Google about serving customers the best and most helpful results?

All that probably matters for them now are big tech websites and Youtube, Wikipedia, etc.