What Does your Workstation look like?

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Ah that is the same picture - quite old. But alas nothing on the walls still. I did want to get a plasma screen to hang on one of the walls, but my wife blocked me lol

Now we're talking, and that could show changing art as well Dave! :)
____
____

triple777s

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
LOL! Well, you might be disappointed to know that it's actually a cork coaster for my coffee. :emoticon-0162-coffe "Cork coffee coaster" -- say that 5 times fast! :emoticon-0117-talki

LMAOOOO, so you really did clean up the desk before taking the pic! lollll

I can't believe its not a cookie? lol.......aren't we the neat one...a coaster?? LOLLLL.....must be married.

lol

triple777s

Reaction score
Ok Andy, talking gibberish now, i need a translator! LOLLLL
You tekkie people, can't understand a thing you say!!! LOLL

I hear you with that... although I am jealous of the 32" :)

I have a 22" Vizio HD Monitor, which I love, a Gateway FX Laptop which was top of the line when I bought it, a Dell Precision, and an LG 19" non-HD monitor.

I have more USB Terra Byte Drives than I can manage and a Buffalo TerraStation for backups :)

Oh yeah, I have an EMachine that I hardly use (it's a desktop).

I have much more than that, really, but those are the bigger ticket items.

TGP

Reaction score
For sure hahaahahha

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a coaster on my desktop too... one from the Barcelona CAP Euro :) Yes - I am married. But, yes, I would have put it there myself!

haha - Got my dog behind me this morning. He's a bit flakey, though, and prefers the top of the stairs to the nice cushy bed he has in my office.

Here is my non-techie office summary:

I gots me 2 compooters and 2 big ole tv thingys that show me my compooter stuff. 'nuff said.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trips -- yep, married guy here! :rolleyes: (So, hands off from now on, ladies.) :p

Got my dog behind me this morning. He's a bit flakey, though, and prefers the top of the stairs to the nice cushy bed he has in my office.
Is he a guard dog, guarding the stairs? Your own personal affiliate guard dog? LOL. ;D

sipka

Reaction score
Trips -- yep, married guy here! :rolleyes: (So, hands off from now on, ladies.) :p

This is a sad day for the woman part of the affiliate community i'm sure ;D

Dave, I hope you examined the TCs in detail before you signed those papers :p

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hahaha! ;D

Once we signed the papers, our earnings became bundled -- retroactively, I might add. :eek:

I don't recall seeing a minimum activity clause (hmmmmmmm). :p

I remember something about the deal being "for life" -- no opt-out. Either party may not terminate the agreement for any reason whatsoever.

OMG what did I do?!? :eek: :emoticon-0136-giggl

triple777s

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO Freaking Funny....I laughed so loud I am a "little horse" now!

LOLLL

Hahaha! ;D

Once we signed the papers, our earnings became bundled -- retroactively, I might add. :eek:

I don't recall seeing a minimum activity clause (hmmmmmmm). :p

I remember something about the deal being "for life" -- no opt-out. Either party may not terminate the agreement for any reason whatsoever.

OMG what did I do?!? :eek: :emoticon-0136-giggl

triple777s

Reaction score

Is he a guard dog, guarding the stairs? Your own personal affiliate guard dog? LOL. ;D

HAHAHAHAA, "a guard dog" LOLLLLL

THis entire thread keeps me laughing....I love it!

triple777s

Reaction score
I have a coaster on my desktop too... one from the Barcelona CAP Euro :) Yes - I am married. But, yes, I would have put it there myself!

haha - Got my dog behind me this morning. He's a bit flakey, though, and prefers the top of the stairs to the nice cushy bed he has in my office.

Here is my non-techie office summary:

I gots me 2 compooters and 2 big ole tv thingys that show me my compooter stuff. 'nuff said.

Very Funny Andy.....I do believe i understand now! Could you please go over at GPWA & GIA and teach Universal how to speak "un geek"? LOLLLLLL