What Does A PR Consultant Actually Do?

When was the last time you were screaming out for quality content?

• OMG! I need content, like, all the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny you should ask. I am about to embark on a project right now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrBerger

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Ask the average person what a Public Relations consultant does and the chances are they will not know. They may vaguely reply ‘Is it something to do with advertising?’ Or, ‘Don’t they work in politics?’ Few people have a definite idea of what PR actually is.

The best quote that I ever heard to do with PR was...

"A good PR person is capable of creating high-quality content designed to make your products or services look relevant and interesting." Not sure who said this. It may have been me!

Basically, PR consultants are the Ninjas of the business world. They move around in the shadows quietly going about their business, unseen, yet with deadly effect. You may not know who they are, or what they do, but you will almost certainly have come across the results.

Let's be honest here, few people ever think they need a PR person until they actually need a PR person. However, when the kaka hits the fan, who do you call? I'll give you a clue, it isn't Ghostbusters!

Would you like to learn more?

Great! You've got a couple of options. Head on over to my stunningly attractive website, Big Deal Promotions, to read up on all the wonderful things I have to say. Alternatively hit me up with a DM and I shall get back to you asap. Don't be afraid to ask me for a rate card!

• Email: pr @ bigdealpromotions dot co dot uk

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Nice click bait