Warning Winneraffiliates not paying affiliates

frankm69

Reaction score
in december winner offered me to sending them players an a cpa deal and 1000 $ money to run private tournaments.

i thought a platin sponsor at gpwa must be trustable :(

so we setupt a tournament with 1000 $ added to the pricepool on december 22 and promote them at liveevents and on the internetsite
(i`m working together with some live tournamentmanagers in germany cause they have no time for the affiliatehings and share the comissions with them)

we got over 80 registrations and 56 depositing players but they refused to pay the 8300 $ comission

after the tournament the am told me that my players are not playing poker (i can`t imagine that this is really true cause when the players deposit money and play our tournament they have money left in their accounts and the only thing that they can do with this money is to play poker !) but i asked the am to give the players some time to play cause its xmas and they all are in stress with buying gifts...

and i offered him to run another tournament and start a rakerace where we give away 3 entrys to the one million guaranteed tournament (all prices paid from me !) but never get an answer (normally a programm works together with their affiliates to get the best results of a relationship-but maybe thats only my opinion)

i have shown the am where and how we promote the tournament at the site from the tournamentmanager

the next thing that the am did was contacting the tournamentmanager and told him that winner is still interested in working together with him and want him to bring them more players-so he tried to bring me out of bussiness :(

i hope you can explain here why you want more from these bad players that are not playing poker !?

if this is the way you are doing bussiness you won`t go far

at the end i want to say sorry to everyone who read this story in another affiliateforum but i see it as a performance of duty to warn other affiliates for working with these scammers