Warning: MostBet Partners are not paying commission - RESOLVED

mgaming

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
BE VERY CAREFULL WITH MostBet Partners AS THEY STEAL YOUR COMMISSION!

We would like to share our experience with MostBet Partners Affiliate Program. We have delivered them dozen of players over a few months. Since we met their withdrawal quota (10 FTD's), Affiliate support, including Affiliate Manager, are unresponsive.

Be careful, MostBet Partners may not pay your earned commission. We are blacklisting this brand on all of our websites.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@mgaming please note we don't have this program listed on AGD. However, we sent an email and notified the representatives about your post. As soon as we hear back we will update the thread.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@mgaming The emails we sent on mostpartner @ mostbet.com bounced back.
If you have a contact other than this one, please PM me (sent you a PM).

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@mgaming our Skype invite hasn't been accepted. We don't have a new point of contact since the emails we sent bounced back.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very mcuh for the update @mgaming glad to hear all is sorted out!

Denis OneTeam

Reaction score
Добавлю свои мысли по работе с ними. До введения KPI было отличное предложение, выплаты не задерживались, и мы стабильно поставляли большой объем качественного трафика, что, по их словам, было выгодно. Когда они ввели новые требования к трафику, нам пришлось с ними расстаться и прекратить сотрудничество. Мне кажется, сейчас от них почти все отвернулись...

Note from MissExposé, translation using google translate:
I'll add my thoughts on working with them. Before the introduction of KPIs, they had a great offer, payments were not delayed, and we were consistently delivering a large volume of quality traffic, which they said was profitable. When they introduced new traffic requirements, we had to part with them and stop cooperation. It seems to me that now almost everyone has turned their backs on them...

Last edited by a moderator: