Want to promote via ‘Custom Affiliate Widget’. Help!

Cartncms

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning to launch a website that will sell 3rd party Electronic Products. It is under development process now. Over the period, the number of products and categories will be quite high. So I am planning to sell it via an affiliate system that works something like Amazon. The system should work like a widget. Since there will be huge number of products, so the system should allow the affiliates to display the desired products in his site directly from my product database and customize the width/height/color etc.

Can anyone help me with information where to go?

Thanks

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you in the right forum? :) We are a professional gaming affiliate forum. I'm not sure too many folks here have the experience for this.

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning to launch a website that will sell 3rd party Electronic Products. It is under development process now. Over the period, the number of products and categories will be quite high. So I am planning to sell it via an affiliate system that works something like Amazon. The system should work like a widget. Since there will be huge number of products, so the system should allow the affiliates to display the desired products in his site directly from my product database and customize the width/height/color etc.

Can anyone help me with information where to go?

Thanks

You may want to try guru.com, freelancer.com or elance.com. Any of those places should be able to help you out. You'll have to just place an ad with specs of what you want built and people will bid on your project. Basically you can then decide who gets the job based on their credentials too.

Good luck!