vistagamingaffiliates.com???

lots0

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
vistagamingaffiliates.com
I am not familiar with this aff program. I am not into BINGO and that seems to be where these guys do most of their business.

Does anyone know anything about this program?

Louis_IncomeAccess

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
They use Income Access software, but are not managed by us. I can help you get in touch with their affiliate contact, if you like.

Email me at louis [at] incomeaccess [dot] com.

Cheers

sipka

Reaction score
I am working with them for some time now, my best earners for US traffic. They are good in my opinion :)

tryme1

Reaction score
I've only recently started promoting them as I've always refused to deal with them in the past. Nothing to do with VistaGamingAffiliates themselves but CyberBingo once threatened to sue me, which kinda put me off!

All water under the bridge now, though. And, to be fair, their affiliate newsletters do keep you right up to date with what's coming up in terms of promotions, tournaments and so on.

However, if Sipka says she's doing well with them, that's good enough for me to push them a little harder than I have been. For me, my main USA facing bingo income has always come from Revenue Giants properties.

sipka

Reaction score
Tryme hun, some day we really should meet after these long years of forum chatting :))) And thanks for the compliment :)

I promote Revenue Giants too, but in the beginning of last year they didn't really convert me for some reason while Vista properties did. The good thing about them that they don't bundle, so if one of your players wipes out at one of their properties you still get your revenue from the other ones.
Also they usually pay around the 5th-7th of the month (which leads me to that I'm a slacker updating the payment calendar on AGD, shame on me! :) - so they are very quick.
Also some time ago I had some problems with the stats system that it didn't calculate my earnings well, and I have met one of their representative in the Budapest conference and it was sorted out in 1-2 days...

Also Lots0, ask them about their unique bingo client. I haven't set it up yet, but it makes possible to use a tailored bingo client on YOUR site in a frame (with your logo, and with some other minor changes) - but they do everything else, you just get a somewhat tailored bingo client and visitors don't leave your site but can play and deposit right away.

tryme1

Reaction score
Tryme hun, some day we really should meet after these long years of forum chatting :))) And thanks for the compliment :)

You're right, we really should. The next European conference, maybe?

I also had a similar sudden drop in conversions at Revenue Giants at the same time (I think we may have discussed that here or at GPWA or somewhere) but I persevered with them. I say 'persevered': what I really mean is that I was too lazy to try alternatives. They're converting just fine now though and overall retention and commissions are on a rise too.

That having been said, I will push VistaGaming more. I was wondering about their iFrame/White Label type thing myself. I'd be interested to get feedback on how that works for you. I suspect it could do really well.

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Funny you should mention that about RG <sorry thread=""> - exactly same experience as Tryme1 - too lazy to remove :cool: (I did get their slots property off my site) -- but the bingo stayed. All of a sudden (last two months) bam! the money is back. I wish I had someone poking me every time when I should drop a brand and when to put them back up. Anyway, this industry is definitely teaching me to roll with the punches, go with the flow!</sorry>

edited to add: probably a good time to increase the spread, I'll be signing up. sipka, do you have a sub-aff link?

Last edited:

lots0

Reaction score
...what I really mean is that I was too lazy to try alternatives.
LOL... I've lost more money that same way, than I care to think about.... lol

I had one of VGA's people contact me about that Network App(white label) of theirs. I have been looking at it and it looks good... but I am a little hesitant about any kind of a white label deal(got burnt too many times). But what I hear so far in this thread and elsewhere about these guys is positive. So I'll put it on my todo list. I been so busy, I might get around to by the end of the year... lol

Last edited: