Ultrapartners - No depositing, only high withdrawals by player in stats, how is this possible?

Eddie G

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Aren't wins from free spins/no dep offers capped at a max cashout of $100? This would kinda go against the explanation that 800e withdrawal can be claimed via a free chip offer.

I did an audit on their stats once by giving a friend some cash to dep/withdrawal and cancel the withdrawal to see if it disappears from the backend. It all checked out fine that time.

FWIW, I'm never one to go into conspiracies about stats, but me and my partner have a laugh at the end of 90% of months. After checking the stats we just chuckle and say classic Ultra and move on. We've switched to a hybrid deal a while back and make some decent money with them.

Their brands convert nicely in some less than desirable GEOs like ES/IT/FR and their PP seem to be really good tho.

Tupee

Reaction score
FWIW, I'm never one to go into conspiracies about stats, but me and my partner have a laugh at the end of 90% of months. After checking the stats we just chuckle and say classic Ultra and move on. We've switched to a hybrid deal a while back and make some decent money with them.

Did you promote them with your default tracker all the time? The one that is named: "Main".

Eddie G

Reaction score
No, we have different trackers for every site. We just had one old tracker show deposits of 5k and losses of 20k for a decent commish, will report if there's any weird movement by the end of the month on this one. Maybe players feel more comfortable keeping money on their brands than in the bank? :D

FWIW, I've had big players of like 60k on Ultra in the past and they've lost and been paid for.

Alchemist

User-Requested Account Closure
Reaction score
Any updates here? We work with them too but never had any issues. Aslo never had any pending payments... @Biti what a comment, i laughed hard.

Tupee

Reaction score
No, we have different trackers for every site. We just had one old tracker show deposits of 5k and losses of 20k for a decent commish, will report if there's any weird movement by the end of the month on this one. Maybe players feel more comfortable keeping money on their brands than in the bank? :D

FWIW, I've had big players of like 60k on Ultra in the past and they've lost and been paid for.

If you have multiple signups on tracker where there are withdrawals and deposits at the same time, you won't be able to spot such a thing like in my case, provided it occurs. In my case there is a kind of constellation: no promo in the particular period according to my archives, promoted different tracker, did not use the main tracker where the suspicious account is, no clicks only 1 registration on that tracker. In every other case you won't notice anything. If this is a cheating, these guys were very unlucky with me.

By the way, my case might be different to yours from the aspect that as I understand you are an ative affiliate. I have been inactive in promoting them for years. I could find the scenario possible that they do such maniulations with inactive accounts. They think the affiliate won't notice it because he is inactive and doesn't care anyway, and they don't like it that they are paying and paying being tied to lifetime earnings rule, but no new players. At Nethive I had a feeling that the team is doing this. I referred someone to them in 2011 who deposited lots of money during the years, when I no more advertised them, then suddenly I could not log into my account at a point and the earnings stopped. A year later or so I managed to get in touch with them to let them in, but by then there was no income at all on my account.

Tupee

Reaction score
Any updates here? We work with them too but never had any issues. Aslo never had any pending payments... @Biti what a comment, i laughed hard.
They sent this hazy reply that something is happening with the mysterious player's withdrawal. I thought at that point they cancelled their tactics and refund me the amount lost, but since then silence. No detailed explanation about what happens on the tracker concerned, and answers to the questions raised. Moreover, this month is very very silent. For a year at least I had lots of days with deposits almost every month, but this month is becoming more and more silent, and even that withdrawing player became silent. As if they were trying to detag the players. Just a thought but the silence is just too big. I will keep an eye on my stats and in case something is strange again I will copy stats here. It is too early to judge this.

Jean Bernard

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello

Thank you for approaching us.
We have looked into this case, there is a WD request from a NDB offer which is under your account, please note the request is still pending.
If it will be approved then the status of your earnings will remain as is, if declined the WD amount will be refunded to the player and to your account as well.
We are pushing to speed the case in order to solve this issue.
Please be more patient, it should be resolved by the end of the month.

Best Regards.
UltraPartners.com

Jean Bernard

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello ,

We were informed by the customer support department that the player was cleared on the amount of 180 euro which are available for withdrawal. The rest of the funds were declined and were refunded to the affiliate account.

Best Regards
UltraPartners.com

Tupee

Reaction score
Jean Barnard, I really don't want to be a teaser, but let us clarify what these recent developements mean: so far, I lost 587€ comission because of the suspicious player. 493€ in february (see attachment: loss_feb.jpg), and 94€ until the 15th of march (see attachment loss_march1.jpg). On the 15th of March 736€ plus was added to the netgaming balance, so at the moment the total on the tracker concerned is: +273€ (see loss_march2.jpg). So you see the difference: 587€ vs. 273€. Moreover, the 180€ withdrawal that you talked about happened this month, while the rest last month, yet it was added to the comission balance of this month, so anything happens in the rest of this month will alter the value + or -.

However, let us not talk about the money now, but let's see the essence here. I really appreciate you looked into the case and some money was returned (even if it is just a pending amount at the moment), but I would be the happiest in case suspicious activity would be ended on my account, especially if you would not try to solve the problem by detagging my players. In recent months there was serious depositing activity almost daily, with little breaks, since this topic heated up a week ago or so, there is silence on my account, and what a coincidence, no more withdrawals since no deposits. See attachments: marchtraffic1, 2 and 3. I know these are just a few days concerned, but this is becoming to look like the usual story. I have time and I can bring forward all the new oddities here, but do we really need to do this all the time???

Attachments

• loss_feb.JPG
    loss_feb.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 61
  • loss_march1.JPG
    loss_march1.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 58
  • loss_march2.JPG
    loss_march2.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 57
  • marchtraffic1.JPG
    marchtraffic1.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 54
  • marchtraffic2.JPG
    marchtraffic2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 56
  • marchtraffic3.JPG
    marchtraffic3.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Tupee

Reaction score
Dear readers of this thread!

More than a month has passed since I raised this issue you can read about in the first post, and the case had just come to a kind of end recently. I have opened a complaint at Askgamblers about this problem, the case was open for long with lots of posts from both sides. Finally Askgamblers closed the case as Resolved as Ultrapartners did some compromises, but I don't consider everything fully answered. So as a kind of conclusion for those who read this thread, I would like to add a summary here of how the situation actually ended:

So due to a suspicios player I had €493.5 loss in February due to constant withdrawals of that player. In March, when the Askgamblers complaint was going on, Ultrapartners informed me that the player had multiple withdrawals going on at the same time, and a part of it finally got denied, So €273 was returned on my comission balance in March. Better than nothing, so moneywise something came back at least.

Several other aspects was discussed there too, but what I want to emphasize as the most important one, is that Ultrapartners claimed that they comprehensively checked my account, and found everything okay. However, during March, just the same way as here, I addressed several guestions to them to explain. All these were based on the oddities of the statistics from my account that I outlined here as well. And among all the most outstanding was the fact that there were no clicks on the link where the suspicious player registered from, only the registration of that only 1 player in 7 years. I asked them to explain this multiple times, how it is possible, but they never commented it. So such oddities around the registration of that player, or how he could initiate multiple withdrawals at all, was not clarified by Ultrapartners.

So this is it briefly. Please draw your own conclusion accordingly.

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
postback tracking FTW i guess.

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
"no clicks on the link where the suspicious player registered from"

maybe using server-postback tracking will stop merchants from stealing your clicks, if they are doing so [and if they support it..]

Tupee

Reaction score
or a manually added account on admin side

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Duplicate complaint posts of Laila Fidelens' complaint are removed, the progress of the complaint can be followed here.