Ultra Partners refuses to pay commissions! Weird stats

ddsun

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello ! Just to notify problems encontred with Ultra Partners
My Dashboard account balance :

December : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €-20,265.00 / payouts : €-5,066.25
November : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €12,332.90 / payouts : €3,083.23 (REFUSED)
October : Withdraw : €1,500.00 / Netgaming : €-56,963.16 / payouts : €-14,240.79
September : Withdraw : €1,500.00 / Netgaming : €-13,958.27 / payouts : €-3,489.57
August : Withdraw : €5,000.00 / Netgaming : €7,981.06 / payouts : €1,995.27 (PAID)
July : Withdraw : €1,500.00 / Netgaming : €25.00 / payouts : €6.25 ((PAID)
June : Withdraw : €3000.00 / Netgaming : €886.02 / payouts : €221.51 (REFUSED)
May : Withdraw : €4,770.00 / Netgaming : €24.35 / payouts : €6.09 ((PAID)
April : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €0.00 / payouts : €0.00
March : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €-159.63 / payouts : €-39.11
February: Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €0.00 / payouts : €0.00
January: Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €0.00 / payouts : €0.00

So in 1 year : total withdraw : €17,270.00 !!!! Without any deposit that is fluctuation bonus !
How is it possible to withdraw such money with free bonus ????

My balance for November has been not approved : reason from Ultra Partners :
Hello
How are you?
It is very simple. There has not been a new deposit player for years on this account, moreover these players have already been paid in CPA at this time 2017 -2018, this account has been inactive for years and that is why it has changed to 25% rev share by default. We informed you at that time.
The legal department sees the netgaming which starts again in super negative at the beginning of December, so just after, which means that the net gaming of November is not real. So it was not approved because the net gaming of November was not generated by possible deposits but by fluctuations in former player bonuses. You see the zero deposit column for years on this account. So it was not approved, thank you.

But : October : message from Ultra Partners
Hello how are you? Commissions are on your payment section. €2034.00 are pending payment
did you write a post on the forum? If so please inform that everything is settled, For information the commission had been approved last week so nothing to do with the forum. Thanks, keep me posted. (SIC)

Tupee

Reaction score
I had lots of problems with them that my past contributions in this forum reflect with suspicion of manipulating statistics, but this time maybe they are exceptionally right. If you earned CPA for players, I guess it means you are not entitled to receive Rev Share for those players any more? Or am I wrong? That's why I never choose CPA.

ddsun

Reaction score
Hi Tupee
i never been on CPA, when subscribe on first time it was hybrid (100€ + 40%) there is no CPA now, it's programm at 25%rs (see stats form 2017)
In august, balance was +1995,27€ and they paid commission
Why ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-12-31 à 18.35.09.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-31 à 18.35.09.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 44

ddsun

Reaction score
Do you have a email newsletter list where you can track the people that click and sign up for specific brands? Perhaps you can follow up with the actual player/players and find out for certain what is going on.
Unfortunately no :(

Tupee

Reaction score
Hi Tupee
i never been on CPA, when subscribe on first time it was hybrid (100€ + 40%) there is no CPA now, it's programm at 25%rs (see stats form 2017)
In august, balance was +1995,27€ and they paid commission
Why ?
I see, that cannot be the problem then.

Laila Fidelen

Reaction score
Me too, this affiliation doesn't pay, they cheat on statistics. In Cpa they hided us many times ftds, many times we have seen a new ftd and an hour later disppear. In Revenue share they put a super player and super withdraws at the end of the month to don't pay. This band of thieves have to be blacklisted and in predator affiliation list.

justred

Reaction score
Behind in payments and no email replies. Any response for anyone?

ddsun

Reaction score
Nope ! unfortunately the only response i'have got from Jean bernard form Ultra is on my post !
" the net gaming of November was not generated by possible deposits but by fluctuations in former player bonuses. You see the zero deposit column for years on this account. So it was not approved, thank you." (sic!!!)

edgarf76

Reaction score
Unfortunately no :(
It is best to set one up as soon as possible. I use aweber and have been happy with them. You can create specific segments, which allows you to follow up with specific players or potential players. Another good thing to work on (I need to get on top of this myself) is to start collecting phone numbers and send a solid text message email (not spam).

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@ddsun Thanks for sending your account details, we notified the representatives about your issue. Keep you posted.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@ddsun we are waiting for clarification. Keep you posted.

Jean Bernard

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello ! Just to notify problems encontred with Ultra Partners
My Dashboard account balance :

December : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €-20,265.00 / payouts : €-5,066.25
November : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €12,332.90 / payouts : €3,083.23 (REFUSED)
October : Withdraw : €1,500.00 / Netgaming : €-56,963.16 / payouts : €-14,240.79
September : Withdraw : €1,500.00 / Netgaming : €-13,958.27 / payouts : €-3,489.57
August : Withdraw : €5,000.00 / Netgaming : €7,981.06 / payouts : €1,995.27 (PAID)
July : Withdraw : €1,500.00 / Netgaming : €25.00 / payouts : €6.25 ((PAID)
June : Withdraw : €3000.00 / Netgaming : €886.02 / payouts : €221.51 (REFUSED)
May : Withdraw : €4,770.00 / Netgaming : €24.35 / payouts : €6.09 ((PAID)
April : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €0.00 / payouts : €0.00
March : Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €-159.63 / payouts : €-39.11
February: Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €0.00 / payouts : €0.00
January: Withdraw : €0.00 / Netgaming : €0.00 / payouts : €0.00

So in 1 year : total withdraw : €17,270.00 !!!! Without any deposit that is fluctuation bonus !
How is it possible to withdraw such money with free bonus ????

My balance for November has been not approved : reason from Ultra Partners :
Hello
How are you?
It is very simple. There has not been a new deposit player for years on this account, moreover these players have already been paid in CPA at this time 2017 -2018, this account has been inactive for years and that is why it has changed to 25% rev share by default. We informed you at that time.
The legal department sees the netgaming which starts again in super negative at the beginning of December, so just after, which means that the net gaming of November is not real. So it was not approved because the net gaming of November was not generated by possible deposits but by fluctuations in former player bonuses. You see the zero deposit column for years on this account. So it was not approved, thank you.

But : October : message from Ultra Partners
Hello how are you? Commissions are on your payment section. €2034.00 are pending payment
did you write a post on the forum? If so please inform that everything is settled, For information the commission had been approved last week so nothing to do with the forum. Thanks, keep me posted. (SIC)
Hello

The commissions on this account are not real commission,
there is no activity since a long time on this account.
We even can't see one deposit player on this account since more than 2 years now, nothing none deposit.
We explained to the affiliate that it is generated by a glitch on the games providers system due to the bonuses
(previous bonus seekers).
In the last Ocotber we paid him , when we shouldn't have because it wasn't real commissions too. But we have explained to the affiliate that this will no longer be possible in this situation because it is not real commissions.

Best Regards.
Jean.
Ultrapartners.com

Tupee

Reaction score
Hello

We even can't see one deposit player on this account since more than 2 years now, nothing none deposit.
We explained to the affiliate that it is generated by a glitch on the games providers system due to the bonuses
In the last Ocotber we paid him , when we shouldn't have because it wasn't real commissions too. But we have explained to the affiliate that this will no longer be possible in this situation because it is not real commissions.

Best Regards.
Jean.
Ultrapartners.com
Apart from the question whether you are presenting here a fake situation or not, or whether the affiliate is presenting a fake claim or not, it is already annoying in itself that your affiliate system has a glitch and it reflects in the stats. Who would want to register to a program with a system that has a glitch? Maybe it will have a glitch when I earn from real deposit, but due to the glitch I won't get my part because the stats will be in negative? What is the guarantee that it won't happen, when you confess that the glitch tricked even you, the payer. This is ridiculous in every way.

By the way, what you write here means that from this moment, you are in the Approved list of AGD whereas your system has a glitch confirmed by the program manager. A glitch that affects the stats and can disturb payout legitimacy. This is a joke.

A while ago you lessened my comission when a player that never registered and deposited in your system won and witdrawn multiple times large sums. It was visible on my stats. It resulted in that my comission was lowered due to the winnings of that never registering player. Maybe that was a gitch too? This is all annoying.

Last edited:

Laila Fidelen

Reaction score
Hello

Best Regards.
Jean.
Ultrapartners.com
You are thieves, don't try with your bad unaccepted explanations.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Don't try to establish any form of reasoning with UltraPartners, they're crooks.

Way too many affiliates ALL singing from the same song-book, about the same issue.

They've known about this "glitch" for ages, yet do nothing about it...

Is there a glitch? probably not.

Instead, it proves UltraPartners are thieving scum, and are manipulating the stats.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
A quick check on their forum and this thread is revealed...

Commenced May 4'th 2021. @MissExposé you intervened there too.

Tupee

Reaction score
Don't try to establish any form of reasoning with UltraPartners, they're crooks.

Way too many affiliates ALL singing from the same song-book, about the same issue.

They've known about this "glitch" for ages, yet do nothing about it...

Is there a glitch? probably not.

Instead, it proves UltraPartners are thieving scum, and are manipulating the stats.
"They've known about this "glitch" for ages, yet do nothing about it..." LOL, this one is definately correct. I reported about the issue in 2020, so they had way enough time to repair the error. But back then, mentioning glitch from their side was still not on the "menu".

ddsun

Reaction score
Up ! still no news ! Jean Bernard now doesn't respond skype neither !! Sometimes it's a glitch, sometimes it's because i was on CPA !! But never been on CPA !! At the begining i had Hybrid CPA + revshare !!! Now My account balance is + 1666€ on january (of course november +3000 has disappear) ! Shouldn't we warn the organizers of the next games fair ? London , Barcelone, Amsterdam ....
Maybe UltraPartrners will react !