UK Poker Site For Sale

Batman

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
UK Poker site for sale. Don't get excited this is a very small site not as it was going to be our main poker site for 2020 so started work on it. Things have changed as have our plans so it's up for sale.

It has very little content now but it does have age. Around 10 Years old and did rank in the past for plenty of terms.

As far as the domain goes it's a perfect match for what the site is about.

To some, it will be worth the asking price and more for the domain alone, others won't see any value whatsoever.

$1000 no offers on this as I'm sure I could find a buyer for more if I tried.

Please PM me for the domain.

Thanks.

Batman

Reaction score
I'm not even going to read that because if it's what I think it is it os a load of rubbish.

GPWA got involved in something that didn't concern them with a horrific attitude and annoyed the life out of me. I offered a sensible solution to a person not via a GPWA moderator and have had no response.

I had no internet for Months as we live in the middle of nowhere and i'm way behind. Only got it back recently, I've had a car crash, no heating and a big list of disasters, that's not meant to be an excuse for anything just for clarification.

Just because I'm behind doesn't mean i've done anything untoward and anyone I've dealt with has my email and/or skype.

Even got told to stop swearing for saying "jesus" no more GPWA for me.

Last edited:

betclever

Reaction score
Before GPWA got involved the person who you took money from for 5 domains/websites posted (without mentioning you) looking for help.

After two months that person still hadn't received them despite sending you the money.

I am sure people can read the thread and made their own minds up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Batman

Reaction score
The person you are referring too actually bought around 12 Sites until I had issues. My last contact with them was me just offering a refund.

Again, if they contact me directly i have no issues, GPWA is ridiculous with a terrible attitude. Simple as that.

I'll email them again now to resolve it.

betclever

Reaction score
As I said people can decide for themselves, if you sold him domains/websites and he paid for them. Either transfer what is his or give him a refund, no reason why this has taken 3 months really.

Batman

Reaction score
"Either transfer what is his or give him a refund, no reason why this has taken 3 months really."

Surely this is between me and them and not your place to tell anyone what to do.

There is a VERY genuine reason, and a refund was offered but he can't send back what he has accepted so far for 60 days apparently. I'm waiting for a response still.

betclever

Reaction score
I think it is everyone's business if another forum member is accusing someone of scamming them? And lets be honest he wasn't the only person In the thread who said they has similar issues dealing with you.

Batman

Reaction score
I agree to an extent although there are again VERY good reasons for this and two sides to every story. People love a bit of drama and jumping all over someone when they don't defend themselves. I'm not going to do as it's no one else's business apart from mine and the customers who again hasn't replied to the last emails.

Anything posted on there should be factual and it simply is not. Therefore it's defamation as proven by the fact you have felt the need to post it here on a sales thread despite never having an issue and taking what you've read as truth and factual.

From over 300 website and domain sales it's not that bad that these "issues" have only arisen due to some circumstances beyond my control.