Twin won't to fix the issue - RESOLVED

Andreas86

Reaction score
In October Twin set our deal to 50% Revenue Share. Since then the players which registered before generate Net Rev, but didn't activate any commission in the partner tool. The players which registered before the deal was set up, should be on (40%)

I was promised 4 months ago that an Affiliate Manager would help in this matter. I regret to say that nothing happend.

We are losing a lot of money every month because of this issue. They are not responding anymore, So i see it as the last chance to make it public here.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Andreas86 Please PM your account details (sent you a PM) and we will contact the representatives regarding your complaint.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Andreas86, we just sent a reminder email, for now we haven't heard back from the representatives.
Do you maybe have some updates?

Andreas86

Reaction score
Hi Andreas86, we just sent a reminder email, for now we haven't heard back from the representatives.
Do you maybe have some updates?
Hi MissExposé,
No updates from my side. They do it on fully purpose since 6 months. Ishouldn't be hard to fix a commission structure, we are losing hundrets euros every month,

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Andreas86, let's see if we will get a response this time. Keep you updated.

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Andreas86 - when you go to program commission structure page in your account what does it say?

Andreas86

Reaction score
@melcb
Old Deal:

New Deal:

Back in September they asked me for a better position on homepage and that they would increase the deal from 40% to 50% Revenue Share. Since then the issue existed and i explained it to my affiliate Manager who set the deal and he answered the following:

Sometimes this can be because a player registered an account before a deal was set up on a particular Site ID. But it could be down to some other problems or glitches.
Let me speak to Income Access about this now - so that they can look at it on a deeper level and see that is going on.
However, if they registered before the deal was set up then they should be on the Default - Ladder (25% - 40%), so I have let them know about this. As you should be getting something from those players!!!!! It can't be €0 !!!!!!!

In my opinion he is not right. Only a few players should be on Default Ladder 25%- 40% - The most should be on 40% Revenue Share which was the deal before.

In the meantime the Affiliate Manager has left the company. The new affiliate manager promised in January to check it out, until today nothing has happened.

Andreas86

Reaction score
@MissExposé - How can it be that Twin Affiliates is still Certified on AGD? I expect more from a Certified Affiliate Program... at least response.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Andreas86 we are expecting an update on the forum from the Twin Affiliates representative.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know Andreas86.

Andreas86

Reaction score
@MissExposé We have agreed with Twin and we are now waiting for the payment which should be done by the end of month. Once we received the payment i will let you know.