Tribute to Late Maria Florides

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Dear members,

We recently learned of the very sad news that Maria Florides has passed away and left this world way too early. She was a great person, passionate about her work, caring and a kind woman.
She will be missed by many.

We send our condolences to her family, her colleagues and friends at this sad time.
The AGD Team

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Such a sad loss! Maria was in the industry for a very long time, always so happy to help in any way she could. I have been to many dinners in the past with Maria, she will be deeply missed around industry events. Really makes you appreciate what time you have left on this earth, you just never know what day will be your last. My thoughts are with all her family & friends.

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this. I didn't know Maria (except from reading some posts), never met her in person. I find it very decent from all platforms and users that Maria is honored in this way with posts, a video and all the friendly expressions of condolences. There is nothing worse as losing a loved one.

AidanLCFC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
She was always a kind person and always enjoyed doing bits of work with her. As I'm not at the same level I was in the past I hadn't spoken to her for a fair while which is such a shame now. RIP Maria, a big loss to the world