ThePOGG.com is acquired

StatsDrone

Reaction score
Congratulations Dunc, you've been around for as long as me and always been one of the good guys. Hope we still see you around
I know he'll be more focused on the complaints and ensuring BetBlocker gains a bigger profile.

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Congrats. ThePOGG is a solid site. Good luck with it.

Yes, if they keep Duncan on board, it is. For this kind of websites it's essential to keep the (former) owner on board.

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yes, if they keep Duncan on board, it is. For this kind of websites it's essential to keep the (former) owner on board.
I thought the POGG was an LCB site that focused on negative review keywords like "complaints"

StatsDrone

Reaction score
Duncan is staying on board and very active on the site.

StatsDrone

Reaction score
I thought the POGG was an LCB site that focused on negative review keywords like "complaints"
I wouldn't say that is LCB's USP, their thing has always been bonuses but it seems like many sites have complaints and obviously a site as big as LCB has already been helping their players for a long time.

StatsDrone

Reaction score
A quote from Duncan regarding complaints

"We function as an official Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service. Unlike other complaint management services we act officially as part of the MGA licensing system, having the authority to provide legally binding rulings on complaints against the operators that engage our ADR service.

We are also registered with the EU ODR platform and our ADR Official holds membership with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.

Example: https://authorisation.mga.org.mt/ve...394ea22-0083-4f8a-9815-f7650c8145be&details=1"