The Dark Knight/Mega Moolah question

FictionNet

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Microgaming's Mega Moolah and The Dark Knight progressive jackpots appear to be linked, both having an identical jackpot. Am I right in assuming that these jackpots are always linked, ie. they both drop if a player wins one or the other? Are they effectively the same game, just branded different?

TIA.

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
yes, its classed as the mega moolah progressive as that was the 1st but there are also several more games linked in aswell.

FictionNet

Reaction score
yes, its classed as the mega moolah progressive as that was the 1st but there are also several more games linked in aswell.

Thanks, roey - so TDK is simply a re-badged Mega Moolah, then. Any idea what these other games are that you say are also linked in?

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
TDK is a re hash of the old lord of the rings slot the mega moolah jackpot games are

TDK
mega moolah
mega moolah summertime
mega moolah 5 reel drive
mega moolah isis

FictionNet

Reaction score
Thanks, roey. For more than one reason, you are one of my favourite posters :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I always look over at JackpotGraphs.com when I have questions like this. However - I can't tell on this one (from that site) what the deal is. Of course it sounds like Roey solved the mystery anyway, thanks for that! :)

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, roey covered it. Looks like I need to add a bit to my review to mention the other slots attached to the jackpot -- thanks for the nudge. ;D

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, roey covered it. Looks like I need to add a bit to my review to mention the other slots attached to the jackpot -- thanks for the nudge. ;D

yeah, figured I would pick on you a little.