Source Global Media ᐈ iGaming Publisher

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please be aware that this company is contacting various iGaming companies and individuals and offering links on AGD webite. We do not work with them.

Edit and retraction made by Mecb 27 Jan 2020 - received the email being sent to iGaming individuals by the publisher, everything looks legit. They are asking for content to be added to AGD. Not posing as AGD selling links on the site. Apologies.

Last edited:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Is it actually "Source Global Media" conducting this scam, or, someone else spoofing their email addy, pretending to be this company? A quick search reveals they have a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Advertising-Marketing/Source-Global-Media-184918888809704/, which also lists a UK address etc.

I'd suggest asking a few of the iGaming companies approached, to 'forward' these emails to you (must be forwarded, otherwise the original sender header info will not be attached). This way you can pull the header info of said mailers, and check out the sender's IP.

If this is bogus, then it's likely been sent through hacked mailserver. And, the emails forward to you, will likely have different sender IP's. Least this way your not bad mouthing a company who, may have no knowledge of this scam taking place.

Last edited:

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, will get one of the mails forwarded and check up on it.

Joumasecars

Reaction score
Please be aware that this company is contacting various iGaming companies and individuals and offering links on AGD webite. We do not work with them.

Edit and retraction made by Mecb 27 Jan 2020 - received the email being sent to iGaming individuals by the publisher, everything looks legit. They are asking for content to be added to AGD. Not posing as AGD selling links on the site. Apologies.
Hi iam new to this forum...thanks for this information. So what was the conclusion on the Source global media. I was sent an email by them to advertise on my blog for of their big clients. Are they legit . IAM busy doing my due diligence and research.
Your response will be highly appreciated.

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
from their website

• an International organisation with relationships across sports, news and general media outlets.

• We manage a publisher base of over 20,000 blogs, brands and influencers and partner these with forward-thinking sports and media brands."

sounds like they are linkbuilders, pocketing the spread.