Slotocash Stolen funds /Predatory / dodging concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuby415

Reaction score
Dear AGD brothers and sisters,

iam posting this to share my experience I recently experienced regarding Slotocash and their representative. I have deposited thousands of dollars and for them to treat a person who contributed to their establishment shows what kind of operation they are running.
I have seen Slotocash pay people before and I was always confused why I would run into customer complaints every once in a while and thought to myself it must be the customer not follow terms and conditions until I recently experienced it myself.

I have an gambling addiction, and that’s something not to brag or be proud of. The times I get lucky and get a nice balance I usually end up gambling away because I have a hard time stopping, basically I rarely end up successfully being able to end up withdrawing.
However recently after winning a small amount I was able to refrain myself and requested a withdraw.

On 03/24/22 my withdraw was denied and I received an email saying that my passport has recently expired on 2022 of January. My account was already verified back in 2020, the passport they were referring to is the same exact passport same exact serial number they accepted and used to verify my account back in 2020. I asked them to show me under terms and condition does it mention anything about documents required to be kept up 2 date and Slotocash and ms. Sloto decided not to respond.

there terms and agreement states that documents are required for new players, and that these procedures are to ensure the integrity of all electronics transactions purchases and withdraws. Iam not new player furthermore since the expiration of my passport I have made multiple deposits and Slotocash never blocked or request documents
From any of my deposits. It was only when I requested a withdraw did it become an issue.

left with no other choice I decided to renew my driver license as it’s faster than renewing my pass. As I wait for my driver license in the mail
Slotocash email me saying they will accept my temporary if I can provide receipt and take a selfie long with it. I followed their instructions and after 3 weeks I received an email saying they are in the process of reviewing my documents. This was an intentional delay, what kind of reviewing process they are talking about? The same time it took them to write me an email they could have easily looked at the document. But this was not the worst part because after a few days they tell me my temporary has been accepted However in order to process my payment I would need to submit my driver license.

the excuses they gave me were beyond logical
Saying they need to ensure that Iam the right person. So I finally submitted my real driver license that came in the mail and they no longer responding. After jumping through all their rules that they made up talking about anti laundering laws, i provided them proof and haven’t heard a single peep or respond. I have evidence if anyone is interested. Thankyou for taking the time to read this

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi shuby415,

The AGD forum is for affiliate topics and complaints. Your complaint abut slotocash has been already been posted and submitted on LCB.org and various other affiliate complaint platforms. The moderators are assisting you with this complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.