Slot Videos (Gameplay, Top 5, etc)- Now With Voice! - High Quality and Affordable

Alexandru

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I've offered my services before here on AGD forums, usually as a writer. I've offered slot videos in the past as well, with gameplay, features or top 5's, but without voice. I've found a solution to the voice as well now, and you can see some samples below.

The videos that include voice use text-to-speech software, of very good quality, and the results are excellent. I believe you'd find it difficult to figure out that it isn't a human doing the talking in those videos, at least if you weren't warned about it beforehand.

You could make use of these slot videos in several ways. You could turn your existing slot reviews into videos for your YouTube channel, or you could go with videos made from scratch, where I write the articles for them as well (you also get the articles that are used for the audio).

Gameplay Videos

$2 - Slot Gameplay Video (no voice) - example here:

$4 - Slot Gameplay With Voice - example here:
(using your own articles and turning them into audio for the video that we're recording)

$14 - Slot Gameplay With Voice + 500 words slot review (I write the article, which you get along with the video)

Top 5 Videos

$10 - simple top 5 video (no voice) - example below, same as the one with voice, just without the commentary

$15 - top 5 video with voice, using your own text to turn into audio - example here:

$25 - top 5 video with voice + 500 words article (I write the top 5 article, which is turned into audio; you get it along with the video)

If you need other types of videos, let me know, I might be able to help you out. These two are the ones that I did for clients in the past. I can also upload the videos to YouTube, for free, if it's a long-term client or a larger order.

As for payments, I accept PayPal, bank transfers in EUR if you're from the EU, and in the near future credit cards as well. I offer an invoice, as a EU based company.

You can contact me via email, here: contact [at] webgeekmedia.com

Frank

Reaction score
lol robotic text reader? i can imagine who the 500 word reviews look

Alexandru

Reaction score
Hi Frank. My clients are satisfied with the quality of my reviews. I have three long-term clients that I've been writing for (all of them for 2+ years, 99% of the work just slot reviews) and they keep me pretty busy. I'm only offering reviews here if they're needed for the videos, otherwise I'm not looking for more work of this type.

I get why you made the connection between the text to speech software and the reviews, but I assure you that the content is good at that price. I'm not claiming to be Shakespeare's grandson here, I'd be asking a lot more than $2/100 words in that case :). Those that are not sure after seeing the samples, can make a small test order first, and if they're not happy with the results, they don't have to accept it/pay for it.

As for the "robotic text reader", I believe that the quality of the computer generated voice is pretty good in this case, or I wouldn't be offering videos that use it. Have you listened to it? What did you think? If you didn't know to listen for it, would you know?

Thanks for replying :)

Frank

Reaction score
You think the robot text reader has a good quality voice? Yes I have listened to it it's used a lot on youtube clickbait videos, it's annoying and i usually click away. Why don't you do a real voice over? only takes a short time to read a few words

Alexandru

Reaction score
I'm actually not sure that my voice would be an improvement over the software's version :D ... it's a mix of Eastern European, pretty close to the Russian accent from what I've been told, but with the guttural R of the French thrown in.

Anyway, what I said was that I thought it was "pretty good" and that people wouldn't normally figure out that they weren't listening to a real person, I wasn't claiming that it's a good voice (the YouTube versions that I've heard are worse than this one, at least to my ear). There are moments when it doesn't do a good job. People can have a listen for themselves though, make up their own minds if they like it or not, before they order with or without the voice (regular versions are there as well). If they want to go on Fiverr and order the audio part from someone else, or even record themselves, that works too, I can use the client's audio. I've done it before.

I just thought that it would be an interesting addition to the services that I've been offering for a couple of years now, with regular slot videos.:) Let's just leave it at that, not sure where this would lead anyway, we obviously see (hear?) things differently in this case. Maybe it just sounds a lot worse to you than it does to me.

People can make up their own minds though, that's what the samples are for. I never claimed this was anything other than what it is, and it's priced accordingly.

Cheers!

big fish

Reaction score
thanks for posting this service. i am interested in getting some bitcoin slots videos for my newest site http://bitcoinslots.io

$14 - Slot Gameplay With Voice + 500 words slot review

what is your turn around time for this option?

how many slots video reviews can you do per week?

please message me here on AGD, thank you!