Slot studios looking to offer interviews to affiliates

MM Editing

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My name's Sam and I'm from iGaming PR company Square in the Air. I'm sure a fair few of you will have already met or spoken to me in the last few months at industry events.

I'm part of a team that's looking to bring together affiliates and some of the leading slot studios we look after including Light & Wonder, Relax Gaming, Push Gaming, Greentube, Evoplay, Yggdrasil, Pragmatic Play... Just to name a few!

All of these studios (amongst others) are keen to offer you the opportunity to publish exclusive content on your site free of charge! They want to spread the word about the games on their upcoming roadmap, talk about past releases and basically lift the lid on their day-to-day operations, giving your readers a behind the scenes insight.

We'll write the content on your behalf if you let us know the questions you'd like to ask these studios. There'll be no duplicate content across affiliates, whatever we produce is for your site and yours only.

There's no catch, nor am I going to try and rope you into anything down the line... It's all free of charge! We just want to put affiliates and slot studios together for some mutually beneficial wins! Drop me a message here or add me on Skype live:gascoyne92_1 and we'll set something up! Alternatively, we can meet at iGB Live! next month for a chat!

Appreciate it all sounds a bit too good to be true, but drop me a message and I'll quite happily prove you long and send you some examples of the work we've done with some big name affiliates.
Hi Sam,

This is the kind of work we're doing with another PR agency and I know for a fact it can be of great benefit for all parties involved.

Very interested to hear more and check out the full list of clients you can provide interviews with.

Will be adding you on LinkedIn shortly.

Cheers,
Milos