Slot game database help

filqwer

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a good and complete database of slot machines to fill my site are interested in high-quality content with a description and the name of the games can you know where to find this with less effort, or something similar ... I would really appreciate. Thank you

adamlane

Reaction score
well, you ask for too much ) I would recommend you to collect tle list of top software suppliers. the majority of them (like netent, microgaming (quickfire platform), play'n go etc.) offers free demo games right away on their websites. then grab the list of the titles, demos and so forth. that's how the majority of webmasters do I guess. that's how I did it previously.

filqwer

Reaction score
I never wanted to do, but was hoping that someone already has developments on this issue

DaftDog

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a good and complete database of slot machines to fill my site are interested in high-quality content with a description and the name of the games can you know where to find this with less effort, or something similar ... I would really appreciate. Thank you

If there was somebody that offered the complete service that you are asking for the content would be useless as Google would see it as duplicate content.

There are no short-cuts to success in this business. :)

RyanWeb

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
DaftDog is correct,

Everything you post on your website needs to be completely unique from anything anyone else has written for your site to be seen a 'useful' by Google. Otherwise we would see hundreds of sites just copied from eachother. While some people do try to do this, the sites never last long as they are often penalized and / or blacklisted.

Copying content already posted somewhere on the internet, would really just be a waste of your time.. If you hope to build a quality site that will rank for years to come, the first rule is to provide high quality, unique content to your visitors.

filqwer

Reaction score
but that I need more for example ...I will not plagiarize:)