Signature...How many posts?

Corgi

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how many posts you need before you are allowed to have a signature? I have looked in the FAQ and cannot find it...is there a sticky post somewhere I am overlooking?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no FAQ about it, but will probably have to start setting those up :) You need 15 posts. I don't forsee that ever changing. It keeps spammers from filling the forum with crap.

Corgi

Reaction score
I agree with that

Its amazing how 15 posts can keep spammers away...not that big of a number, but glad it works. This is the best forum I've found on the subject. No BS, just substance and people that know what they are talking about.

Well done!

elpadreee

Reaction score
Its amazing how 15 posts can keep spammers away...not that big of a number, but glad it works. This is the best forum I've found on the subject. No BS, just substance and people that know what they are talking about.

Well done!

The best idea about any forum. Spam is something I don't like either. I'm newbie here, but every single forum I singed up before with serious content have the same rules.

Christoff

Reaction score
This forum is a little more classy in the way it operates.

The SEO service spammers are the ones that get to me - if I was an SEO expert, I wouldn't ever post on a forum (I would be too busy making millions)

CaseyM

Reaction score
Yes here, GPWA & PAL spammers get told off as soon as they post (and rightly so) at CAP their posts get answered like they are serious questions! not 5 tips for seo copy pasted usually or questions like is affiliate marketing good lol

elpadreee

Reaction score
This forum is a little more classy in the way it operates.

The SEO service spammers are the ones that get to me - if I was an SEO expert, I wouldn't ever post on a forum (I would be too busy making millions)

Exactly!!!