SiGMA Was fantastic!

Chase Rosen

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Glad to say that mr.play Partners Team left SiGMA with a smile on their faces and great new partnerships.
It was an exhausting event, but we've got a lot of good stuff there, met awesome people and made some nice connections!
Thanks for all our existing + new affiliates for all their work :)

Feel free to contact us (mrplaypartners.com), we have some cool news & updates for the upcoming months.

Xmas is around the corner!

mrpartners_christmass_signature_ahny_3.png

Attachments

• mrpartners_christmass_signature_ahny_3.png
    mrpartners_christmass_signature_ahny_3.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 182

AmyWilson

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
My congratulations! Hope you will attend SiGMA Manila 2020 too! Merry Christmas! I wish all the AGD members a successful and productive 2020!

ocportal

Reaction score
Congrats and hope to see you at SiGMA 2020 :)

bettingappguide

Reaction score
I was disappointed with SiGMA 2019. More about why here: https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/an-open-letter-to-sigma.758425
I agree with a lot of points in your article. Last year was my first time at Sigma. I enjoyed it but like you say felt it wasnt really set up for affiliates, for all the reasons you pointed out. There werent that many operators there and a lot of games and software providers.

Would I go this year? Yes I would as I enjoyed meeting up with several people I have only spoke to before online, had a few beers, had a small explore of Malta and made some great new connections.