SiGMA Group Will Launch SiGMA Africa in Cape Town

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
The first show opening the event is set to take place in March 22nd 2022 in Cape Town, South Africa. SiGMA Africa will also launch show in Kenya and Ghana through 2023 and 2024.

The regulatory debate will be on the agenda, as online gambling is allowed or regulated in less than 20% of African jurisdictions.

SiGMA believes that setting the show in multiple regions will offer attendees a more inclusive and comprehensive overview of the African markets.

SiGMA Group Founder, Eman Pulis said, “Africa offers an exciting and diverse marketplace, ripe with opportunity. Opening a show in Africa feels like the right move at a time when SiGMA is expanding its portfolio of events. With events in Asia, LatAm and Europe, and a revamped website offering translation into 6 different languages, Africa brings us full circle as a truly international brand.”

More information: https://www.sigma.com.mt/en/events/africa

DaftDog

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I went Cape Town at the beginning of the year for the cricket. Nice place but some parts ain't half an eye opener. Need to keep your wits about you at times
Most cities have slum areas that you should avoid, Cape Town is no different.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
Most cities have slum areas that you should avoid, Cape Town is no different.
it wasn't the slum areas particular that shocked me although they were bad, it was the pure amount of people living in bushes alongside main roads etc. That main road with loads of bars on in town was also dodge at night, street pastors etc protecting tourists as soon as they step out bars etc

DaftDog

Reaction score
it wasn't the slum areas particular that shocked me although they were bad, it was the pure amount of people living in bushes alongside main roads etc. That main road with loads of bars on in town was also dodge at night, street pastors etc protecting tourists as soon as they step out bars etc
What part of Cape Town did you stay in as I have not encountered this when I visit the city?

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
What part of Cape Town did you stay in as I have not encountered this when I visit the city?

Canal Quays area we stayed, was really nice. Long Street was the place at night with the street pastors. Quite a few England fans got robbed