Sigma Eurasia Award for Chilli Partners ?

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
It's very interesting that Chilli Partners won the Sigma Eurasia Award for the best Affiliate Program. Sorry, but you really have to smile at this news and question it. Whether only the people voted who get paid always on time. Or who has voted here?

Our experience is that Chilli are simply unable to approve payments. It's always the same every time. You ask your AM but nothing happens. So i can't understand this voting and how can be happy about if some partners are unsatisfied how they act.

We've started off the day with some great news. We just learned that we've won Best Affiliate Program at the SiGMA EURASIA AWARDS!
This is a long-awaited victory, so thank you to everyone who voted for us. Rest assured that we won't be stopping here!

NPM

Reaction score
These "awards" are usually bought by the programs. Or they're getting nominations if they buy advertising, VIP tables at the event etc. It is so blatantly done that you can't take anything seriously but at least you get a good laugh :D

eenzoo

Reaction score
It's very interesting that Chilli Partners won the Sigma Eurasia Award for the best Affiliate Program. Sorry, but you really have to smile at this news and question it. Whether only the people voted who get paid always on time. Or who has voted here?

Our experience is that Chilli are simply unable to approve payments. It's always the same every time. You ask your AM but nothing happens. So i can't understand this voting and how can be happy about if some partners are unsatisfied how they act.
How long you are in the business mate!

Insider

Reaction score
How long you are in the business mate!
I've been in this industry long enough but we only visited in total maybe 7 conferences in nearly 30 years. Our last conference was in Berlin many years ago. But despite the long time, i don't know everything.