Security for your MoneyBookers and PayPal

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
I have a strong suggestion for anyone wanting complete protection against hacks on your Pay Pal or MoneyBookers accounts.

It has been brought up recently on several forums, that some accounts are being hacked and money stolen.

This is so easy to solve and will cost you very minimal and save you allot of trouble down the road if your accounts get hacked.

Both Pay Pal and MoneyBookers have Security Key Rings which are small enough to fit in your pocket. They both run on batteries that last about 2-3 years before you need to replace the unit. They can be replaced easily as well should you loose them. And also you can turn them off and deactivate them anytime by calling Customer Service or from your accounts respectively.

Cost : There is a slight cost for them which is affordable.

PayPal Security Key - $5 USD
MoneyBookers - 15 Euros.

Replacements are the same fee and generally takes 5-10 days to be shipped to you via Fed Ex anywhere in the world.

Advantages : NEVER have your MoneyBookers Account or PayPal ever hacked again. Your password changes each time you log in and the unit displays the password once you turn it on. The unit will turn itself off within 60 seconds after you logged in. It also provides you an extra layer of security so no one else can log into your account.

Disadvantage : Well if the batteries go dead or it stops working you will need to wait to get it replaced. During this time you need to contact their customer service department to deactivate the service until you get your new one.

I strongly urge everyone to purchase one of these. It will save you from any hacks and give you peace of mind!

Info on how to order :

PayPal -- https://www.paypal.com/ca/securitykey

MoneyBookers -- Log into your account and press Security Center on the left hand side. There will be a button to press to order token. Please note: Not all Money Bookers Customers will have the option to order (only VIP). But I had confirmation from moneybookers that if you really do want one they will provide them. You would need to email login@moneybookers.com to order one.

Please make this a STICKY FOR EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:

HBKKH

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
I have a moneybookers one. It does the trick

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
Update: I got confirmation that not all members of moneybookers has the option to order the security token. Only VIP members can order. But if any member wants the added security they will have to email them directly for it.

I have updated the original post to reflect this. Hopefully you can sticky this as to help members here who have MB accounts get more protection for their accounts.

HBKKH

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Update: I got confirmation that not all members of moneybookers has the option to order the security token. Only VIP members can order. But if any member wants the added security they will have to email them directly for it.

I have updated the original post to reflect this. Hopefully you can sticky this as to help members here who have MB accounts get more protection for their accounts.

You need to be ballin before you can get the key

shelloz

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi GFPC,

This is great information, I'm sure their are many affiliates that would appreciate knowing this.

Thanks for the update.

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
Hi GFPC,

This is great information, I'm sure their are many affiliates that would appreciate knowing this.

Thanks for the update.

NO problem. Yeah someone got their account hacked in another forum. And some other affiliates as well have been hacked. Lets just say if you care about your money its a wise choice.

They work so well - I suppose it could be used by anyone - but yeah unless you do tons of business with them - you need need to specifically ask for it.