SEA Region traffic

rica

Reaction score
We're looking for affiliates that have traffic in SEA region preferably Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Philippines.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I'm a part of a team ;)

And what part are you in this team, the minion it seems :D

Jokes aside, Your 2 posts on joining yesterday, both were dug up threads, and your comments were akin to how 'spammers' post. Obviously testing the waters to see if two (2) dumb posts, would allow you to add a sig link, to, well, spam this NON certified AGD, not approved affiliate program.

When that ploy didn't work, you posted this thread.

Aside from that, not licensed, couldn't find a license on site.

Even more baffling, no affiliate program.

How you expect to track players and pay affiliates correct earnings, with no affiliate program, defies logic.

Last edited:

rica

Reaction score
Fair point! I just started using AGD so yeah it's a new account. I also understand where the doubt is coming from. There are things that are currently in progress such as our affiliate site but our backend, using MyAffiliates, is already in place and we can begin creating conversations on what deals affiliates would like to do with us. As a new brand, we're open to various win-win deals with affiliates, but again, we're still building a few things like our affiliate site but want to begin building relationships as early as now.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@rica - coming here and not disclosing your working for an affiliate program, could be seen as misleading. Building relationships in this industry, comes from being up front and honest.

You've got two (2) strikes... Will you make it 3?

As affiliates we're feed so much BS on a daily basis, that anyone who comes here speaking more BS, well...

My suggestion, cut the crap and reach out to @MissExposé, you really need to declare your industry connection(s), and advising a AGD staff member of this, will be a genuine start.