RTG Conversions Question?

AE-Martyn

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I spoke to Engineer not long ago and he has received his moular already.

Tryme, can you confirm?

Sebastien182

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
How was Feb with C-planet ?

Are the conversions looking up ? Or does everyone have stats like xx sign-ups, and 0 rmps.

I had mostly removed their trackers when the depositing troubles hit, but still hit a whale in December depositing 5 figures a month, so am tempted to give them more exposure again :)

I heard they stopped accepting Amex which sucks too, but my big player is still depositing, so I guess maybe they started processing again.

Seb

leporello

Reaction score
Was very bad for me. I had 5 new depositors, more than 100 SUs, but i removed them off my sites early enough in the month.

Still have one high value player who is non US who is making large deposits almost daily.

I think USA/Canada is where the processing issues are.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jackpot Capital -- decent results this month. Retention there seems pretty good; I plan to keep them near the top of my RTG list.
I take back what I said about Jackpot Capital. In January, they had the worst conversion rate of all the RTGs I promoted: 0.09%, which is ridiculously low.

On top of that, they only counted 70% of the clicks I sent them, which is rather odd. All other RTG programs show higher clicks in their system compared to my click tracker, I'm guessing because they don't filter out bot hits like I do.

Interesting....

To the bottom of the list they go. :emoticon-0149-no:

tryme1

Reaction score
This is all very interesting.

What I'm taking from this thread right now is this:

C-Planet: processing problems and player complaints. Poor conversions.

AffActive: Good conversions and processing. Mixed reports on player value.

AffiliateEdge: Mixed reports on initial conversions. Player value and retention OK.

Jackpot Capital: Conversions falling. Rubbish commission percentage.

Mainstreet: No real affiliate feedback, but Jason from Mainstreet is confident about performance.

lots0

Reaction score
My conversion rate with c-planet is the same it has been since I started, not great, but not that bad.

I get paid every month from C-planet... and every player complaint I looked into was unfounded. For example, One player was complaining cuz he didn't get his first cashout in less than 48 hours and he had to provide documents to get his money...

Don't get me wrong, I have not been happy about their attitude about when they pay.. but they always pay.

After they lost their two top aff managers within a month, I was worried about them. But after a talk with one of those old aff managers about why they left(more money and a promotion) it set my mind to rest about that.

So far, I have to say from what I have seen the guys at C-planet have been working very hard to make things right and get payments out even with a reduced staff.

knowwhentohold

Reaction score
I do real well with Mainstreet even though I can't send them all that much traffic I had several 5 figure whales, conversion is pretty decent as well. Just my two cents since nobody seems to have much of an opinion on them.

-Jason