Firelink

Reaction score
Hi guys!
We really need a contact of Rocketplay
live:.cid.15ee45efaea3a862 isn`t answering
please help me

FreeSpins

Reaction score
Btw, we have noticed that the platform has changed... No access to previous stats, bills, commission plans, etc. New tracking links have appeared. New authentication needed. Why the hell they don't inform plartners about it?

Firelink

Reaction score
I don't know. We don't like it either.
Btw, we have noticed that the platform has changed... No access to previous stats, bills, commission plans, etc. New tracking links have appeared. New authentication needed. Why the hell they don't inform plartners about it?
I don't know. We don't like it either.

Iptash

Reaction score
I had this Skype of Rocketplay: live:.cid.15ee45efaea3a862
But they don't answer from November 2023

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
We reached out to the representatives, as soon as we have updates we will update the thread.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
we have noticed that the platform has changed... No access to previous stats, bills, commission plans, etc. New tracking links have appeared. New authentication needed. Why the hell they don't inform plartners about it?

And you still intend to work with this mob?

It's akin to changing the locks on the home/office and not telling you or giving you a key!

Reaction score
I to have been trying to contact them for the last 2 weeks with no joy. Experiencing same issues as above. Stats, payment info etc all missing from affiliate back end and no support or contact from the company.

Iptash

Reaction score
Today a representative of Rocketplay contacted me by Skype.
She said "you can continue to track your traffic by visiting the following link: ttps://archive-rocketplaypartners.com/partner/login"