Revshare Affiliates Chargebacks

bonusgeek

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else had huge chargebacks at Revshare Affiliates after the usemywallet mess or if they are selectively deciding which affiliates they want to ding. I haven't seen any threads about it so I am wondering if they just decided to hit me since I stopped promoting them a while back.

Daera

Reaction score
Ok, dumb question but who is Revshare Affiliates? Do you mean Fortune's U.S. program?

bonusgeek

Reaction score
Our chargebacks were twice what the revenue was.

Yea they got me good too. What bothers me is they went back all the way back to February deposits to ding us for the usemywallet fiasco. I could see eating our share for deposits made in April, but I don't see how it's the affiliate's fault when a program decides to keep deposits made 2 months ago in their usemywallet account instead of flushing it to their bank.

I think affiliates are getting shit on as usual and programs are offsetting their loss by doing whatever they want with our numbers including dinging us for deposits that should have been out of the equation by the time usemywallet funds were seized.

stingerjohn

Reaction score
charge backs have all ways confused me cause i got charge backs every month at 3 programs but 0 at commissionaccount

Daera

Reaction score
The reason I was confused about which program you guys were talking about, is because they stopped allowing all U.S. players to play right? Wasn't Revshare Affiliates created JUST for our U.S. players? If it only had U.S. players and they stopped allowing them to play, then wouldn'tall earnings from RS Affiliates have stopped also? Leaving no money for them to take from a "chargeback"? Or did you have earnings for part of a month before they stopped U.S. and now see your last month of earnings get hit from what they're calling a chargeback? I'm having a serious blonde moment right now.

I think it's total BS for them or anyone to take money from us due to any losses they may have incurred from QT/Usemywallet. That's like making us pay for their losses and our own. We also had money in our QT/UMW account in the last weeks before they went down. We requested a withdraw but never got our money because of what happened. So why do affiliates have to take the full loss for any money they hadn't had time to withdraw, and have to take more loss for what the affiliate programs lost in their QT/UMW account? It was an unfortunate thing what happened. But the affiliate programs knew as did us, that this kind of thing could happen to an e-wallet that works with the U.S. It hurt us to lose all the affiliate money that went down with QT. To have to lose more money to share their loss is like the affiliates are getting hit twice, imo.

bonusgeek

Reaction score
The reason I was confused about which program you guys were talking about, is because they stopped allowing all U.S. players to play right? Wasn't Revshare Affiliates created JUST for our U.S. players? If it only had U.S. players and they stopped allowing them to play, then wouldn'tall earnings from RS Affiliates have stopped also? Leaving no money for them to take from a "chargeback"? Or did you have earnings for part of a month before they stopped U.S. and now see your last month of earnings get hit from what they're calling a chargeback? I'm having a serious blonde moment right now.

I think it's total BS for them or anyone to take money from us due to any losses they may have incurred from QT/Usemywallet. That's like making us pay for their losses and our own. We also had money in our QT/UMW account in the last weeks before they went down. We requested a withdraw but never got our money because of what happened. So why do affiliates have to take the full loss for any money they hadn't had time to withdraw, and have to take more loss for what the affiliate programs lost in their QT/UMW account? It was an unfortunate thing what happened. But the affiliate programs knew as did us, that this kind of thing could happen to an e-wallet that works with the U.S. It hurt us to lose all the affiliate money that went down with QT. To have to lose more money to share their loss is like the affiliates are getting hit twice, imo.

I see what your saying about Rev Share affiliates, I'm just not sure when Microgaming stopped allowing their existing players to play anymore.

I also agree with everything else you said. Like you say it hurt everyone that had money in QT, difference is we can't tell our employees or hosting company they are only getting half of what we owe them because we took a hit. Yet some affiliate programs are doing whatever they want with the numbers to recoop their loss. It's bullshit.

pdjoe

Reaction score
I have to say that it has all been a pain for me like the rest of you.

One refreshing thing for me today was getting a mail from Star Partners " I know not well liked"

But they sent a mail asking me how they can pay me May earnings. The rest just seem to be running and hiding and not answering mails.

bonusgeek

Reaction score
I have to say that it has all been a pain for me like the rest of you.

One refreshing thing for me today was getting a mail from Star Partners " I know not well liked"

But they sent a mail asking me how they can pay me May earnings. The rest just seem to be running and hiding and not answering mails.

That's always good but also pretty sad that our industry is so screwed up that we are wow'd when they do a simple thing like pay us without any headaches. But it sure is refreshing when programs are on the ball..:)