Rev Share small question

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
I have a small question

In a poker program im working with, im on a 50% revenue share deal, pretty good hum? not really...
is it normal for the total of the bonus and cash back program to be discounted in full from my share only?
because this is what's happening so im figuring that in total i only get like 28.47% revenue deal... this is a new terms deal what do you guys think about this is this standart or am i being ripped of?

Pokerkeep

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Without knowing the specific room and their TOS it is hard to give an opinion.

Many poker rooms do pass the cost of bonuses on to the affiliate. Once the player has cleared the bonus, your commission should improve.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe this is what Gambling Wages does, correct? It is why commissions are unusually low there.

As far as the program you are working with, we definitely need more details to know what they may or may not be doing. Commission calculations vary between organizations.

Pokerkeep

Reaction score
Are they brand new?
I've never heard of them. And their links don't work. I could not check the T&C's.
Plus - I was under the impression that WH was an Affiliates United brand.
I'd be very cautious with these guys.

CaseyM

Reaction score
Its perfectly normal for them to advertise as fifty per cent and do this, always question net/gross & a lot of programs to do this just to make their commissions sound better than they are, I can think of quite a few poker aff programs off the top of my head. In poker I always ask straight off if rakeback and bonuses are deducted from my rev share and if X amount of rake is generated exactly how much do I get

Last edited: