Regarding affiliate CPA Commissions - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alext.Mediabuying

Reaction score
Fraud alert ⚠

Hello all Affiliate Agencies and Affiliate Network please don't work with Crypto-Games , They are doing totally fraud in affiliate market
we had worked with Crypto-Games is everything is fine when we are delivering traffic.
But they are denying for payment ,
I am requesting to all affiliate agencies and Affiliate Network please care full such kinds of scammers.
these Guy's totally doing fraud in market please careful.
I am again requesting to all affiliate Members please don't work with Crypto-Games

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Alext.Mediabuying Please don't make multiple posts regarding the same complaint. The duplicate complaint is removed from the forum.
If you need our assistance, please PM me your affiliate account username (I sent you a PM where you can reply).

Alext.Mediabuying

Reaction score
dear, I want to that, kindly bane this company , they are doing big scammer
please ban, they are making excuses for payment time

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Alext.Mediabuying we cannot ban, but if you need our assistance, please send me your affiliate account username.

Bradley-CryptoGames

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Dear Forum Members,

I trust this message finds you well. It is with a sense of responsibility that I wish to address certain inaccuracies presented in a previous post on this forum, with the intention of illuminating the truth of the matter.

We have identified a cohort of individuals, purportedly based in India, whose intent seems to be to exploit the affiliate system for a flat $50 CPA, albeit showing a willingness to settle for a $30 baseline. Their modus operandi raises several red flags:

• They mandate a $31 minimum deposit from their Players, a figure that inherently raises suspicion due to its specificity and its avoidance of the sub-$30 category.
  • Their practice involves counting their own stakes and placing $30 "free" bets. In the event of a loss, they secure an additional $20 from the company CPA; a win, however, results in them claiming the proceeds.
  • This systematic approach is alarming, and we urge caution. Unfortunately, in our experience, such tactics have led to an unauthorized withdrawal of $3500.
Should their expected commissions not be disbursed, these individuals reportedly engage in a concerted effort to draw attention through multiple forum posts. Our reaction to such activities has been prompt and assertive; we have taken the necessary step of blocking the associated account. I must emphasize that such behavior is not only unethical but also subject to legal repercussions.

It is widely recognized within the affiliate community that Crypto-Games.io upholds a sterling reputation for fairness and prompt payment. Contrary to the claims made, our affiliates have never faced issues regarding due payments.

To offer further clarity on our procedures, our affiliates are remunerated automatically on the first of every month, negating any necessity for them to initiate contact with their managers for this purpose. It is disappointing that such attempts have been made to tarnish our brand name.

We have made it a point to comment on all posts made by these individuals thus far and extend our sincere apologies for any confusion caused. It is regrettable that the integrity of well-meaning entities is being challenged by such dishonest narratives.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your continued trust in our services.

Best Regards,
Bradley,
Quality Manager at Crypto-Games.io

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Alext.Mediabuying if you need our assistance please send me your affiliate account username.
Also, please note it is not allowed to have multiple accounts on AGD, and it is not allowed to spam the complaint thread with multiple accounts.
Duplicate accounts found so far are banned on AGD forum.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Since the member never received the requested information, and the account of the member 'Alext.Mediabuying ' is found to be duplicate with several other new AGD accounts, this case is considered closed and locked for further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.