Refilliates helping with Rival Payments

Tropica / Cash o' lot

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

If you log into your affiliate back-office and see that the amount is less than $50, then payment won't be made. If above $50, then please mail them to request payment and wait for a reply. If no reply within 24 BUSINESS HOURS, then please PM me the following:

1. Name and Surname
2. Address
3. Affiliate Login
4. Affiliate Program
5. Amount

I will then pass it over to Rival to contact the operators. We will also speak with Rival and see if we can pay you via PayPal and then have Rival settle with us.

Thank you,
Dieter

CaseyM

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Rival have contacted their operators and asked for all payments above $50 to be approved. These ewallet payments will be processed between 15 and 18 September and any wires will be processed at month end.

CaseyM - It's been confirmed now that your balance is just over the minimum and will be paid later this month. Not sure who your AM is at Always Vegas, however I have been advised that the email is working and manned. Please mail them and let me know if no reply by Monday.

Hopefully you will all receive what's due to you this month or in the near future.

All the best,
Dieter

Hi Again,

I didn't receive this payment unfortunately

Tropica / Cash o' lot

Reaction score
Hi,

Please PM me the following:

1. Name and Surname
2. Address
3. Affiliate Login
4. Affiliate Program
5. Amount

I will escalate to Rival management.

Regards,
Dieter

Tropica / Cash o' lot

Reaction score
Hi,

Which site are you referring to?

Can everyone who is owed, please follow the steps above? It really does not help posting here if you do not send me the info via PM :)

I will gladly help you where I can.

Regards,
Dieter

Tropica / Cash o' lot

Reaction score
Hi Bonusstreak,

I can see from the notes on the account that Duwayne did try and get payment details from you several times back in 2011 before eventually giving up ;) Please send me / Duwayne your PayPal address and we will arrange payment tomorrow morning. That is the only way we can pay you. If there are any other issues, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Dieter

Tropica / Cash o' lot

Reaction score
I am not going to argue with you but if you insist he tried I would LOVE to see the proof in that because we always answer mails & if there is money due trust me we defiantly don't ignore mails for that reason!

Thanks I will send you the info via pm

Hi there,

Payment has been made via PayPal. Thank you working with us to resolve this.

Regards,
Dieter