Recently joined - just wants to say hi!

Reaction score
Found my way over here finally rom GPWA, which I felt was a bit overwhelming at times. Hoping on a more personal touch here instead.
And yeah, I run a matched betting site in Sweden and recently quit my job to only work with that. Exciting times ahead, but will also need some pointers to get things rolling!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

NDG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :)

buddy m

Reaction score
Yea, this is the best place to get honest opines and a nice varity of topics to choose from. Benvenuto nel forum amico mio!

SuperiorShare

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Found my way over here finally rom GPWA, which I felt was a bit overwhelming at times. Hoping on a more personal touch here instead.
And yeah, I run a matched betting site in Sweden and recently quit my job to only work with that. Exciting times ahead, but will also need some pointers to get things rolling!

Nice to meet you "Betting In The North"
I also live in the North and bet sometimes :)

Cheers,

Connie

LandofOz

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Gamblerspro.com

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Biggest pointer I can give you is this - iNVEST in a professional SEO tool like Semrush or Ahrefs. I felt like a blind man who could finally see when I eventually decided to get Ahrefs. Made more progress in two months since than I did in the year previously. Good luck and congrats on having the guts to quit your job and chase the dream :)

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Biggest pointer I can give you is this - iNVEST in a professional SEO tool like Semrush or Ahrefs. I felt like a blind man who could finally see when I eventually decided to get Ahrefs. Made more progress in two months since than I did in the year previously. Good luck and congrats on having the guts to quit your job and chase the dream :)

Thanks! I have invested in Ahref which have really helped in getting a better grip of the market. So thanks for confirming that is the right move!

Gamblerspro.com

Reaction score
I would add that while Ahrefs is the best tool for overall SEO in my opinion if you're just looking for a backlink tool I really like Monitor Backlinks. It costs about half what Ahrefs does, and allows you to actively monitor three competitors on the basic plan.