RavenTrack has to be the worst affiliate platform yet

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
RavenTrack seems to be becoming popular. Seems that they're low cost, so are attracting a lot of switches from Netrefer and Income Access. However, this platform is awful, to the degree that you wonder whether it was developed by high school students as a mini project. It is full of bugs and just doesn't work. Poorly tested, if tested at ALL.

Nothing works, reports take 15 minutes to run, stats go missing. Surprised the likes of Betfred are on this platform - they must be, and will lose business in the future

It's become a platform that we just won't work with anymore following lots of players and revenues going missing. Could be error, could be something more sinister. The backers and players at this company do have a history of employment at Europartners and Mexos - again two badly run programs and platforms.

Sad to see the affiliate industry yet again taking a turn for the worse. Just hope other brands do not move to this platform - it's killing our revenues with every brand that switches.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
The backers and players at this company do have a history of employment at Europartners and Mexos - again two badly run programs and platforms.

I really have no past experience or knowledge of Mexos. However, Europartners, I could write a book on the crooks. They've a proven track record of thieving commissions, and have no doubt they were fiddling with my players stats too. If RavenTrack has backers et al who were at EP, I'd be extremely concerned.

footballaffiliate

Reaction score
I really have no past experience or knowledge of Mexos. However, Europartners, I could write a book on the crooks. They've a proven track record of thieving commissions, and have no doubt they were fiddling with my players stats too. If RavenTrack has backers et al who were at EP, I'd be extremely concerned.
Exactly. Europartners was one of the worst for revenues and players "going missing". As soon as I saw the team at Raventrack and the names that I remember associated with Europartners, I gave up on anyone on this platform

One of those people (at least) is one of the founding 8 or so people who created Europartners

footballaffiliate

Reaction score
Mexos was the system Ladbrokes, and TitanBet were on, among others I believe. Either way, I remember that platform too. More shaving than a busy barber shop.

robjmiller84

Reaction score
It sounds like you are reminiscing about the Mexos system which was used by Ladbrokes, TitanBet, and possibly other companies as well. Based on your comment about "more shaving than a busy barber shop," it seems that you may be referring to the frequency of changes or updates being made to the platform. It's not uncommon for betting and gaming systems to require frequent maintenance and updates in order to keep up with technological advancements and stay competitive in the market. However, excessive or poorly managed updates can certainly be frustrating for users.

footballaffiliate

Reaction score
It sounds like you are reminiscing about the Mexos system which was used by Ladbrokes, TitanBet, and possibly other companies as well. Based on your comment about "more shaving than a busy barber shop," it seems that you may be referring to the frequency of changes or updates being made to the platform. It's not uncommon for betting and gaming systems to require frequent maintenance and updates in order to keep up with technological advancements and stay competitive in the market. However, excessive or poorly managed updates can certainly be frustrating for users.
No, with regards to shaving I'm referring to the amount of stealing that went on with operators based on that Mexos platform. Some of those on that platform, and one of those at least that you've mentioned, blatantly admitted at the time that people just detagged players, took revenues and worse from affiliates. I do believe back in the day someone actually got prosecuted for diverting tagged players from an affiliate to another friend's account

footballaffiliate

Reaction score
By the way, looking at your other posts, and the fact you're new member, most of your posts seems very bot-like

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
Mexos was the system Ladbrokes, and TitanBet were on, among others I believe. Either way, I remember that platform too. More shaving than a busy barber shop.

William Hill and Winner also, mexos was horrendous. In the end I refused to work with anyone that was using it

footballaffiliate

Reaction score
William Hill and Winner also, mexos was horrendous. In the end I refused to work with anyone that was using it
Think everyone did the same - refused to work with anyone on this platform. That's why it died, and those on it reinvented themselves on other platforms with new teams in different countries. Like many brands in the affiliate space, many have a chequered history, but they seem to wash themselves clean and relaunch

Bingostarr

Reaction score
There's something worse then Post Affiliate Pro? Surprising
Agreed I use both and Post Affiliate Pro is worse.

I also hate the Everymatrix platform.

I have never had a brand that earns on either of those platforms.