Quicktender is GONE!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
With regret, the Quicktender service has been discontinued. All account holders will be notified by email

This is the message on the QT site now :( OMG! I don't even know how much money they have of mine or if the email I used to set it up is still active (or which email it is).

I thought they were working to get something resolved!!!

tryme1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Just saw the same thing and came over here to post. Not good news, but aren't QuickTender owned by the same people that run ECOCard, who are a UK based company and regulated by the Financial Services Authority over here?

If so, I would expect that this would turn into a Neteller circa 2006 type situation. However, that message on the Q/T website suggests otherwise.

Bad times for one and all.

belgamo

Reaction score
we'll this should just about kill off the rest of the US market.

I too am stuck with a good sum in QT, BASTARDS!!!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The shit thing for me, Belgamo, is that I haven't checked in a bit.... so I don't even know how much I have in there :( I am sure it was more than $1k, but for all I know it could have been $5k (doubful, but who knows)

Just sucks.

darmac

Reaction score
Just received this e-mail:

Since our last email communication where we advised any funds in your QuickTender account could still be used to purchase at QuickTender accepting sites we had been working hard to reinstate our withdrawal facility and ensuring your funds where safe and secure.

However, further developments specifically relating to our main bank processing company have resulted in our accounts being frozen subject to a seizure order giving us no ability to make payments in any currency.

In light of these developments we have had no option but to discontinue the Quicktender service with immediate effect and for the foreseeable future.

At this time we are unable to confirm when or if we could make payments of remaining balances.

We will keep you advised of future relevant developments.

QuickTender Support

mattymatt

Reaction score
Great. 3k+ i'll probably never see again....this really blows.

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
What a dam disaster.
Am feeling so sorry for all the U.S. affiliates :mad:

This business really blows, more and more.
What's next?