Question about QuickTender

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what rate/fee they charge when you use their bank card to withdrawal cash? I don't have one, just a friend was asking me this who prefers to remain anonymous (doesn't post on forums much)

He said Neteller card was 2.95% and is looking for something better.

Or is there an even better solution for a non-US affiliate?

Thanks for your response!

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Does anyone know what rate/fee they charge when you use their bank card to withdrawal cash? I don't have one, just a friend was asking me this who prefers to remain anonymous (doesn't post on forums much)

He said Neteller card was 2.95% and is looking for something better.

Or is there an even better solution for a non-US affiliate?

Thanks for your response!

Quicktender does not have its own bank card/debit card. Its a virtual account. They will wire transfer directly to your bank account for a $30 fee.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Thanks for the info GG, the picture of that gold card at the top that looks so much like the Neteller card made me think you could get one...

Yea, I agree too that the card pic is a bit misleading. I wish they actually had a debit card like the one I used to use with Neteller. It was always so convenient to run over to the ATM and withdraw my money. QT is rather fast for me though. From the time I order my funds to be withdrawn until they are actually wired into my bank account is always within 3 days..:)

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Quicktender is not available for Non US residents.

I would suggest the best methods for Non US are:

Payspark
Moneybookers
Ecocard
Click&Buy

Someone else may need to post fees for these, but IMO they are the best and most reliable solutions for NON US affs.

It also depends on the location of the affiliate. Can you post that?