PWA

Alex_Luka

Reaction score
Hi, guys! Most often I work with Tik-Tok and decided to switch to PWA applications. And now most of the time I do just that. Switching to PWA allows you to close all the main problems: constant microspends for campaigns; bad quality of traffic; search for an application that will be moderated in Tik-Tok. And besides, we managed to significantly increase ROI up to 450% on a lot of traffic. Can someone share their experience too?

Moonlight Cat

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I hear different opinions about this source. Some tell that this is good, another tell that this isn't good. As independent affiliate broker I know that some igaming affiliates program don't allow this kind of traffic. Anyway most people here in AGD working with SEO / PPC traffic. I don't think that too many webmasters here have experience with PWA.

Alex_Luka

Reaction score
I hear different opinions about this source. Some tell that this is good, another tell that this isn't good. As independent affiliate broker I know that some igaming affiliates program don't allow this kind of traffic. Anyway most people here in AGD working with SEO / PPC traffic. I don't think that too many webmasters here have experience with PWA.
Yes, but I know guys who are working with SEO/PPC traffic and they are using PWA. They just put a button with PWA on their website, so users can download the app.