Property Conversion Optimization

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
So we optimize for our sites to rank in the search engines as best as possible.

I have a new question: What about PCO? (I'm coining a new term here :D) .... Property Conversion Optimization.

You finally are landing lots of potential players at your site. NOW how to make them convert to $$ for you? Banner farms aren't cutting it anymore of course, so what makes your player deposit?

1) properly worded content
2) properly translated content
3) promoting the right brands for the content

Number 3 is actually what my note is about, but I'd love to hear about any conversion system that is working.... right now I'm trying to gather information on what brands convert the best for each LANGUAGE/REGION.

For example: who converts best in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish for starters.

Anyone care to weigh in and help me out a bit here? I was told AffiliateClub is awesome for German players/content. I am taking down my C. Blasters banners to test this theory. I've grown tired of being in the negative with this program.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I would love to know which programs convert best for which regions! That would be incredible information (and very valuable I would think).

Imagine being able to serve the proper banner based upon who is showing up at your site based upon conversion ability instead of by banner language! That would be ideal.

I wish I had some secret conversion factor I could give out, but for me it is 'place a banner' for a couple months... and 'take it down' if it doesn't convert. Repeat :(

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hehehe, and your results so far are? Privileged information --- or are you testing international pages yet?

Does anyone have any good tips? for the basics? Italy, Spain, France, Germany? what should we promote? It would seem that affiliate managers might have some of this information ... (we'll be able to tell if they speak up and don't plug their own programs)

:D :D

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
i can add 2 cents here, im pretty sure you convert translated content much better, i found out for example i can convert iPoker rooms for east europe since i had some hungarian\german content and in the english page i will only convert UK\germany\portugal. also the number of google_translate references went down has more content was available, i imagine this was because they found it ready to go.... of course i dont have many sites or many skills in the server side, but i imagine its possible to land diferent Ip ranges in certain pages maximizing convertion.

My first post :smellie_groupjump: