Programs with predatory terms

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Always more companies with predatory terms are coming around.

Honetsly who will have a partnership with these companies ?

These programs don't need any managers where are searching for new partners because nobody wants to work with companies if you know that there are predatory terms.

What's the matter with these guys ? They must be totally crazy and they destroy itself.

But how i already mentioned in other post, i believe in near future there will be no more affiliate programs.

This business will change. Bad for most of us.

Spinwise

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Insider,

I believe that there must be enough good and reputable programs to be able to successfully run an affiliate business and/or site(s).

Perhaps it is more about a) not knowing enough good programs and ; b) imperfectly estimating a program being good/bad ; c) information not flowing freely - other, fellow affiliates, not keen to openly exchange information about best converting programs to ensure a bigger piece of the pie.

Nevertheless, some terms being written does not necessarily mean they will be applied and perhaps them even being a possible to being applied is still worth the risk relative to the upside/possible gains?

Finally, I can attest to what is being said above and bad indicator with all the spillover effects.

Kind regards,
Daniel

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@Daniel Casoo - hey mate, hope all is well. Lets catch up for a yak ;)

I think it's fair to say; with the exception of handful of aff programs who are genuinely sincere about fairness, the majority of programs these days, don't give 2 rats about their affiliates. Most are smiling assassins.

The later seem all too blinded with making a quick buck, by either inventing bogus GGR deductions or conducting out-right theft of commissions and players. If I had an aff program, I'd certainly wouldn't piss on the folks who brought players to my door.

Especially not in these times, when, competitiveness is at an all time high, and igaming venues are dropping like flies.

Last edited: