Primedice.com | 8 Years of Dicing | 90 Billion Bets | 113 BTC Jackpot!

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
The affiliate commission is NOT clear.
What is the affiliate's commission on referred players?

Symphonized

Reaction score
The affiliate commission is NOT clear.
What is the affiliate's commission on referred players?

Hello @PROFRBcom, check it out all at:
PawsKQs.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[$800] The Greatest Minds: Immanuel Kant

Win three consecutive bets with the multiplier set on 3.3000x, all three numbers have to be higher than 80.00 (80.00 included).
0.03 USD minimum bet amount (in any currency).

Giveaway's Topic: https://forum.primedice.com/topic/4...s-immanuel-kant📚/?tab=comments#comment-374901

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
0.05% commission?

I take it that this is on every roll and the affiliate gets paid this commission whether or not the player wins or loses?

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@bonustreak, @Guard Dog - clearly this joint is not prepared to move a muscle to make their T&C's affiliate friendly. Instead, the OP keeps posting more of the same spam on AGD, as well as here: hxxps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.32600, and numerous other forums too.

Symphonized

Reaction score
@bonustreak, @Guard Dog - clearly this joint is not prepared to move a muscle to make their T&C's affiliate friendly. Instead, the OP keeps posting more of the same spam on AGD, as well as here: hxxps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.32600, and numerous other forums too.

Actually if you think posting on a daily basis is considered a spam meanwhile informing those who want to get informed at both Primedice and Stake latest news / giveaways and promotions you realy have to learn more before going digging into Bitcointalk (the biggest crypto forum in the history).

You can also notice how big our Bitcointalk topic is, when it was created and that is still alive and well managed by me or any other Primedice / Stake Staff team members.

But don't worry i won't be bothering you much at this topic, Moderators can even delete it if they wish to do so.

PS: You can even check my last reply at this Forum (Affiliate Guard Dog) was at Monday so you can actualy see how much spam i'm doing at this topic.