Prepaid Mastercard to receive your commissions

Offshore Processing

Reaction score
Along with a variety of new and exciting merchant account credit card processing solutions, we are pleased to announce an exciting new card product for facilitating payouts ( customers & affiliates )

Prepaid MasterCard - cards

We are now able to offer this Prepaid MasterCard for your payouts to affiliates & customers alike.

This is an efficient, effective and low cost method to pay out funds in a timely manner.

Issuance & activation is as easy as 1 piece of photo ID (clear scan along with a real physical address for card delivery.

Operators should contact us for pricing of card accounts.

Example usage costs:

Monthly Fee CAN $3.95
Merchant and Retail Purchase (signature) No Charge
ATM Withdrawal Canada CAN $ 1.75
ATM Withdrawal International CAN $ 3.50
Fee for deposit onto card CAN$ 12.50 Regardless of amount
Replacement Card CAN$ 10.00 plus delivery

Limits:

Maximum MasterCard Balance

Maximum Daily ATM Withdrawal – 10 withdrawals allowed per day

Minimum Load

Maximum Load

Maximum Daily Load

Maximum Daily POS Purchases – 20 purchases allowed per day

Maximum Daily Transactions – combined POS and ATM Withdrawals CAN $ 10,000.00

CAN $ 1,000.00

CAN $ 100.00

CAN $ 10,000.00

CAN $ 10,000.00

CAN $ 2,500.00

CAN $ 3,500.00

Whether you are seeking Visa/MC Processing or ancillary services such as banking and incorporation we are the trusted choice since 1997

References available on request.

---
Offshore Processing | High Risk Merchant Accounts | Credit Card Processing | International Merchant Accounts | Guaranteed best rates. Visa, Mastercard, and more. Mail Order, Internet, Retail, Adult, Home Based Business | 98.71% Approved

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
And this was why I didn't want the last 'payment solution' post to stay. They feel they can do what they want once one of them is in.

This is pure spam, IMO.

What does the rest of the team think? I'm ready to ban this user for this type of behavior (i.e., spamming without adding any benefit to the forums.)

Offshore Processing

Reaction score
And this was why I didn't want the last 'payment solution' post to stay. They feel they can do what they want once one of them is in.

This is pure spam, IMO.

What does the rest of the team think? I'm ready to ban this user for this type of behavior (i.e., spamming without adding any benefit to the forums.)
Hi!
I apologize if this post is construed as spam.

I had understood by the title of the category "Market your services" that the marketing of one's service(s) was acceptable conduct.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Besides, you are talking to the wrong people. We don't buy services like that, operators do.

Posting this here is pointless.

Offshore Processing

Reaction score
It is just the fact that you need to realize that any kind of payment solution company will be scrutinized when first launched, there have been so many scammers in the past! Your whole post was spammy also which makes it even less credible in my eyes.

Yes of course any new operator will be scrutinized. That being said we are not a new operator however I do appreciate and agree with your point about new operators completely.

Have a great weekend.

Offshore Processing

Reaction score
Besides, you are talking to the wrong people. We don't buy services like that, operators do.

Posting this here is pointless.
Yes, you're more likely than not correct.

Our thinking was to publish to both operators as well as end users.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The obvious SEO placement of your links and tagging the post shows that this post was created for the sole purpose of marketing to the search engines by way of linking.

That was really my main issue with the post originally, BTW.

Offshore Processing

Reaction score
The obvious SEO placement of your links and tagging the post shows that this post was created for the sole purpose of marketing to the search engines by way of linking.

That was really my main issue with the post originally, BTW.
Actually we did not place those in our post.

We simply put one link to our home page, the vbulletin message board software seems to have imported our keywords or title tags directly from our web site.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually we did not place those in our post.

We simply put one link to our home page, the vbulleting software imported our keywords or title tags directly from our web site.

You are correct and I see that now. I guess the page itself is a bit spammy in the title, then, not necessarily your link here.

Offshore Processing

Reaction score
You are correct and I see that now. I guess the page itself is a bit spammy in the title, then, not necessarily your link here.
While I thank you for the constructive criticism of our web site page title I do not think it is spammy, rather accurate and descriptive as to the nature of our business and what we offer our clients.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
While I thank you for the constructive criticism of our web site page title I do not think it is spammy, rather accurate and descriptive as to the nature of our business and what we offer our clients.

Maybe I should have added 'according to Matt Cutts and Google' ;D

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I may re-implement that mod. I had it in there before, but the problem was this:

Certified programs should have the right to post links to their programs. That is the purpose of AGD, to have qualified/certified programs on the site so that affiliates can promote places that are 'worth promoting'.

I agree, though. I think I may customize and re-implement the mod. Single posting with links is a really crappy way to participate in forum discussions.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder why it doesn't import anything from my site then?

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I may re-implement that mod. I had it in there before, but the problem was this:

Certified programs should have the right to post links to their programs. That is the purpose of AGD, to have qualified/certified programs on the site so that affiliates can promote places that are 'worth promoting'.

I agree, though. I think I may customize and re-implement the mod. Single posting with links is a really crappy way to participate in forum discussions.
I agree with that. Maybe the certified programs can go into a special user group where they can post links immediately if they want.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder why it doesn't import anything from my site then?
If you type a plain URL into a post, like http://www.example.com, the forum software goes to that page, retrieves what is between the <title>Example Title Be Goin' Here</title> tags, and then uses Example Title Be Goin' Here as the link anchor text.

I think this is what happened in this case; I'm not positive, though.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with that. Maybe the certified programs can go into a special user group where they can post links immediately if they want.

Done. Found a hack to do this. Not perfect, but should get the job done.