PokerAffiliateAware

Caffrey

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wanted to ask if anyone is worked with PokerAffiliateAware? They have lot of good deals, but i dont find any useful information/reviews about them from web, so maybe someone who have been in business longer time, can say something about them? Trustworthy or not?

Caffrey

Reaction score
Hi!

Still waiting for feedback, if anyone can give some inside loop about them, would be nice :)

the_dave

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Been in the industry 10+ years and never heard of them. Can't find them in google?!

Would avoid working with any companies who middleman between programs and affiliates anyway. You give up way to much control and if you have volume at some point, which would surely be your aim, you can negotiate these deals yourself. Why introduce one more step into a process that's already rife with skimming and false reporting?

Caffrey

Reaction score
Thanks for reply! Good to hear opinion of someone who has been long time in this industry. Thats very good advice and i will close deals with affiliates directly in future, as Your opinion of this sounds logical, because there are no guarantees that they are still in business in few years and if maybe i have bring them lot of new customers, so i`ll be fucked then. :D