Picking an affilate program

Michael14

Reaction score
Hi,
How do I know which affilate program is the best for my site?
on-line-poker.net

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
Some tips i can share with you.

If the group is based on israel, give it a pass, there are a few exceptions to this but in general you will hurt yourself if you chose to work with thieves...

if the group does cross promotion untagged then its a good thing no to touch it also.

If the group has NCO then its a big no-no at least for the great part of us.

Last but no least, if they are listed rogue or predatory here on AGD then you must avoid them also...

IF you follow this simple rules you will get like 75% or more of the options narrowed down for you... remeber that the fact that a group is sponsored at some sites means nothing on AGD, so this is without a doubt the place you can find trustworthy partners. After you have a few its a matter of trying them out and see what programs work best for you. Hope i helped.

CaseyM

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
You can save yourself a lot of hassle down the line by just spending 5 minutes googling a program before you decide whether to work with them but what works for one persons traffic won't work for anothers so aside from research the best thing to do is add a variety and see who brings you the best results