OlympTrade - Retention Account - STOP MONEY, REGISTER

marcos

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
PD: SEND MAIL teresitawebmaster @ gmail.com image send, my account not permited add images.

Here I continue to report on binary options brokers with conditions in their favor, I hope it helps. Today I bring you to olymptrade, or called king affiliates, let's start by analyzing what they do, ok ?.

1- The super rate = super hidden charge, see image 30 $ in concept: "payment of goods and services". Oysters bought a flat or a car and I did not know !.

2- Suppose we have been 6 months or 1 year with them, you earn money, right? then the STOP ACCOUNT came, everything stops and they ask for verifications, there are no records, no sales, no support, it's like a null. You will send traffic that you will not see and they will not tell you, see image. For now, these 2 aspects, are not they enough?

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would suggest that you stop promoting binary products.

marcos

Reaction score
Yes 4 brokers deleted my accounts 1 month
+30k not pay
Two brokers legals unique markets iq y expert
Others brokers scammers

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score

respuesta-bloqueo-cuenta.png
laputa.png
hijodeputa3.png
kingfing-deleted-money.png
cuenta-retenida-2.png
kingfinbloked.png
kingfinblocked2.png
cancelation1.png
cancelation2.png

Attachments

• respuesta-bloqueo-cuenta.png
    respuesta-bloqueo-cuenta.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 237
  • laputa.png
    laputa.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 254
  • hijodeputa3.png
    hijodeputa3.png
    418.6 KB · Views: 224
  • kingfing-deleted-money.png
    kingfing-deleted-money.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 221
  • cuenta-retenida-2.png
    cuenta-retenida-2.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 241
  • kingfinbloked.png
    kingfinbloked.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 226
  • kingfinblocked2.png
    kingfinblocked2.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 233
  • cancelation1.png
    cancelation1.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 233
  • cancelation2.png
    cancelation2.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 216

marcos

Reaction score
No sabría decir si es peor pocketoption affiliates o kingfin. Es posible que ambos tengan el rango dios supremo 10/10 de SCAM.

forumsaddict_reboot

Reaction score
You used your own affiliate link. Your other thread about Binomo, you accept that.

I think you're caught.

marcos

Reaction score
Hi Hi forumsaddict_reboot, I am not your enemy and we are lucky enough to have this forum webmasters. I am webmaster opcionesbinarias .site if I admit that I use the code but then I asked that they get me out of the system to avoid problems (I promise). Anyway, this is the worst broker (do not pay) I use it to try, I always like to see what platforms are like to see if it's worth promoting them. On the other hand affiliate program if you notice is the worst binpartner, a bad deal, as if we were garbage (they have +30 account managers). They erase FTD, MONEY, they manipulate everything, nothing of legit. Please pay attention to me if you choose a broker that is not this, you will regret it.

forumsaddict_reboot

Reaction score
Here's what the deal is

1. You sent 5 traders to Olymp Trade.
2. Olymp Trade said 4 traders were from your own affiliate link. You have not accepted whether they are telling the truth about you opening 4 accounts with them with the same devices. You know that devices nowadays are tracked by UDID, MAC addresses, not just IPs that can be spoofed.
3. Then they asked for ID docs, which you refused to provide.
4. They closed the account, possibly after looking at this thread here at AGD.

Now, in other thread; you mention that you opened up a Binomo account using your own affiliate link. This alone weakens your case.

Personally, I don't give two hoots about binary brokers. Most are frauds, but your side of the story needs to have a bit more juice, which it doesn't.

Binary options really need good brokers, else its days are numbered.