Nominations open for prestigious iGB Affiliate Awards CLOSES SOON!!

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nominations open for prestigious iGB Affiliate Awards

<HR style="COLOR: #e0edf7; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edf7" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->iGaming Business, a leading publisher in the internet gaming industry and organisers of the iGB Affiliate Conferences, will once again be hosting the iGB Affiliate Awards (28th January), previously known as the CAP awards. The twenty-three awards across six categories have been created to honour the best in the Affiliate Marketing Community and have become highly coveted as a certified seal of approval in the iGaming industry. It is seen as a chance to differentiate a company from competitors and create greater recognition for the winning individual or brand.

The iGB Affiliate Awards have maintained their endorsement from the industry due to their impartial voting process both in the initial and final stages of the awards process. Nominations are being accepted at www.iGBAffiliateAwards.com until 1st November, after which all nominees will then be put through a rigorous online voting system. The five with the most votes for each award will be put through to the next step; the judging panel. The criteria for the final five is each specific to their category and will be analysed by a panel of distinguished and seasoned industry professionals, whose expertise span the entire iGaming industry, in order to select the final winner.

“We are proud once again to bring you the iGB Affiliate Awards to both launch the London Affiliate Conference (LAC 29th-31st Jan) and celebrate the ongoing success within the igaming industry”, announces Kiera Goymour, Event Manager for iGaming Business. “We plan on creating another glamorous and exciting, themed night of entertainment and have revised the categories to ensure we take in the whole spectrum of the iGaming industry. For example, we have three new awards, under the Best Affiliate Program, Best Affiliate Manager and Best Affiliate categories, specifically for Non-Traditional Gaming. This is a result of the new affiliate channels which have recently emerged– such as lottery, dominoes, forex and skill gaming. So, we urge those in the industry to get nominating if they want to be in with a chance of winning!”

The rise of these new alternative markets have seen many companies and affiliates diversifying in order to enhance their business potential, so we can expect these awards to be highly competitive. However, the six umbrella categories do reflect the all-encompassing nature of the awards, with awards being presented for: Best Affiliate Program, Best iGaming Affiliate Network, Best iGaming Software, Best Payment System for Affiliates, Best Affiliate Manager and Best Affiliate. For full details of all the categories and sub-categories or to nominate a company or person who truly excels, simply go to www.iGBAffiliateAwards.com. To enjoy the red carpet treatment however, it is highly advised to book early as the 500 seats sold out with over a month to go for the last show. In the past a truly memorable night, one cannot help but wonder what marvellous surprises the iGaming organisers have in store this year.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love this nomination and voting thing in the industry. It is like our very own red carpet awards but we of course do it much better then the real celebs do ;D Make sure you take a few minutes time out and vote for your favorite affiliate manager everyone it really means a lot to them to be recognized even if they don't win.

Also be sure to award those affiliate programs with non predatory terms, most importantly do what you feel best but maybe don't nominate the programs making predatory and retroactive term changes.

Marit VS

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I love this nomination and voting thing in the industry. It is like our very own red carpet awards but we of course do it much better then the real celebs do ;D Make sure you take a few minutes time out and vote for your favorite affiliate manager everyone it really means a lot to them to be recognized even if they don't win.

Also be sure to award those affiliate programs with non predatory terms, most importantly do what you feel best but maybe don't nominate the programs making predatory and retroactive term changes.

Also we have an awesome theme this year!! wont give it away just yet, but its going to be impressive... :D

Marit VS

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Oh I see starting that tease already! Alex can tell you I like to dress the part so I will need a few hints along the way! ;D

This could be soo funny... I could tell you whatever theme I wanted and get you to come robed in Satin trousers, red sash and a low cut open shirt... >:D

Clue 1: its not a salsa theme.