No payments from GVG partners (Betsedge)

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Each month GVG company comes with delayed payments. Commissions for February still not paid!

Is that the reward and fairness in dealing with partners ?

Delayed payments, ignoring questions because the AM's don't want to hear or like to answer?

That's not transparent and also not fair.

It nervs totally also if they are not responsible for payments.

They are breaking their own rules regarding payment times.

Stated: "GvG partners transfers your commission to your registered payment method within the first 15 business days of every month without delay."

They should pay their partners and not coming around with any excuses.

If they have financial problems they could say and not feed their partners with any excuses or don't answer.

It's a joke waiting 6 weeks for payments also if they are a white lable.

Last edited:

Insider

Reaction score
I don't know what's the matter with all these companies.

It's getting always more worse regarding payments.

Insider

Reaction score
@Insider Please PM your account details and we will contact the affiliates on your behalf.

@MissExposé - I really appreciate your help but GVG knows.

The AM's are our contacts in first row and must listen if it goes around payments. They can nothing for and have not much influence but sometimes they just stick their heads into the sand and don't answer anymore because they don't want to hear.

I hate writing about here but if a company ignore we have no other choice as to publish. But before i start to make anything publish i always try to solve the situation by myself.

Nevertheless it would be a great help to ask the representative for a statement about this unsatisfied situation and to post here in the interest of all affiliates.

1. Especially why they still haven't paid for February.
2. Why payments permanently delaying ?

Maybe the new management with Christopher A. as COO or Chris Hyams as the "Head of Affiliates" can give a statement.

I mean it goes around reputation and if they have as a smaller company after a short time already financial problems, what should we partners think ?

The first step if it works not good is always to delay or not to pay.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
We sent an email to the representatives and notified them about your post. Once we hear back from them we will update the thread.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Insider. Glad to hear you received the payment, please keep us updated. If you need our assistance, provide me with your account details, affiliates asked for this information so that they can have a look at your account and assist further.

Insider

Reaction score
Nice to see you got the money! :) Bad to see you had to fight for this.

I don't know exactly the reason.

• Was it by chance ?
  • Has my manager made pressure at the background or forwarded to CEO ?
  • Was it because posting here or the request from AGD ?

It should not give any reason for delaying payments, the companies have enough time to sort out any problems and to ensure.

And if really one time a problem occurs they can inform their partners before.

It makes no fun for me to ask why payments are delayed because it's always an uncomfortable situation for both sides.

Alchemist

User-Requested Account Closure
Reaction score
Agreed, they should just inform affiliates if there is a delay even if this is: "We don't have money now" - isn't something we will ever hear.
Avoiding a problem is not a solution. Same happened to me with my recent complaint.

teemteem

Reaction score
This piece of shit stole hundreds of my players - you should remove this from your site