No payments from Chilli Partners!

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got approval of payments from Chilli Partners for December or January? Our last request is from February 10th 2024 but nothing happens. Also last message from manager to double check with finance is over 1 week ago.

Insider

Reaction score
Yesterday AM came back to me and apologized for late response. I was told (already several times) let's wait for the answer from finance. Therefore always the same answers and still no approval!

Insider

Reaction score
One don't believe, now one hour ago reaction from Chilli was the cancellation of the payment request (payment option NT) from 10th. February. :D What a joke and misery. They let us waiting 3 weeks to tell us that NT isn't possible, great! So no Skrill, no Neteller, remains only Crypto or bank transfer.

Insider

Reaction score
Sorry guys, this question may sounds strange. I ask because i never used or had to do with crypto before. If i would use crypto for payments i must choose CoinsPaid on Affilka. But i don't need an own account on CoinsPaid because it's only a payment processor, is that correct ?

Can anyone confirm whether the right way is to add first CoinsPaid, then choosing USDTE (for ERC20) and then put the crypto address ?

Jetman

Reaction score
Hey Insider, correct Coinspaid is just the payment processor, its not an exchange or a wallet. If you want to be paid in USDT which is a stablecoin, and not susceptible to price volatility, then you are going to need to supply Afillka with a wallet address. Only after you add this address to your affiliate account, will you be able to receive your funds.

I am actually not sure if they pay in USDT, I think they usually pay in BTC. But you can always exchange your BTC to USDT, if you use an exchange.

You are going to need a crypto wallet or an account at an exchange in order to receive your funds. Hope this helps!

Insider

Reaction score
Hi Jetman,
Blackcatcard say it must be send in USDT (ERC20) to receive.

On Affilka i have the following options:
BTC
USDTT
USDTE
ETH

Jetman

Reaction score
Ok so you don't want to use USDTE because its not ERC20. I would suppose USDTT is the correct one to use. But seriously, just to be sure, check with your aff manager, because you dont want to send the funds to the wrong network. Could possibly result in losing the funds.

Insider

Reaction score
Ok so you don't want to use USDTE because its not ERC20. I would suppose USDTT is the correct one to use. But seriously, just to be sure, check with your aff manager, because you dont want to send the funds to the wrong network. Could possibly result in losing the funds.
Aah, i thought USDTE is ERC20. And that's why Blackcatcard say if using wrong network, you can loose your funds. Then i must check with manager. Many thanks!

Jetman

Reaction score
USDTE is on the Avalanche network, and its not ERC20 supported, so dont use that option, because you will most likely lose the funds.

Insider

Reaction score
USDTE is on the Avalanche network, and its not ERC20 supported, so dont use that option, because you will most likely lose the funds.
For someone who is inexperienced in crypto i haven't really made any progress yet because of reading different statements. Also from AM still no satisfied answer.

I got this directly from CoinsPaid:
We supported USDTE only in Ethereum (ERC-20 token) network, USDTT only in Tron (TRC-20 token) network.
Maybe that isn't wrong after all using USDTE for ERC20 ? But i'm not sure.

Jetman

Reaction score
I have never worked with either USDTE or USDTT, I am sorry but I will not be able to give you certainty on this issue. If its a substantial amount of money than better be sure before you try anything!

Insider

Reaction score
Just for info: Now i can confirm that using CoinsPaid and USDTE on Affilka is for ERC20. I got a small amount succsessful tranfered into my e-wallet account from another merchant to test it. But before cashout with CoinsPaid you must have to verify first this method through AM.

Insider

Reaction score
Sorry to post again about Chilli Partners. It seems that finance department is simply unable to verify CoinsPaid method. My AM tried to help me but there is no reaction from finance. All other methods were not approved and cancelled after several days of waiting. I was told to use crypto which should solve the problem.

Also if this method maybe get verified next step would be the approval with another waiting time. Either they don't want to pay or they can't. I find this way of dealing with partners very strange and extremely unsatisfactory. And we talking here not about a big sum, because it's in the lower three-digit range.