New Versus Old Website & # of links per week

Thomas Andreas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
hi,
when you have a new website, how many links do you dare to put per week for it?
and when do you feel it is ok to start putting more links per week. After 6 month/12 month?

In addition, if you have an older website lets say 3 years. How many link can you then put per week?

Gilmar

Reaction score
Check blacklink history of your competitors and get the answers. From niche to niche, from country to country answers will be different.

metropot

Reaction score
Check blacklink history of your competitors and get the answers. From niche to niche, from country to country answers will be different.
Just take the words right out of my mouth!

Roman Doroshenko

Reaction score
If you just start, and you are getting the most natural links - you can get as much as you want.
Remember, if you get 100 links in first month doesnt mean Google will see all of those even in 3 months.

Frank

Reaction score
Also depends on where the links come from, i,e new aggreator sites you could get a thousand links pretty quickly and it would be natural, if you have 1000 .xyz links chances are it's spam.. it's really hard nowadays and I have found that links are nowhere near as powerful as they used to be, breaking into the top 20 is way much harder now and is more case of top content, plus natrual links and most important.. time.. pretty much most top 10 sites in our niche have earned their place with a few exceptions