New player contributions?

inspiration

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Well I can be short on this one : new players add around 10% or less to total revenues, the rest is residual ................:eek:

Microgaming, Rival have the best retention for me, I hope RTG and Vegas Technology programs will improve.

But overall it is just crying with dry tears after consuming a nice cold beer to compensate the loss of fluids.

;D

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hehehe, sometimes after being online for too long, all I want to do is go outside, crack a beer, listen to some tunes in the garden.

I have to say I like MGS the best for retention. I don't even promote them that heavily (will be changing thanks to Rewards) - I hardly push them, and still make as much with them each month as many programs with prominent exposure....

I like software brands that identify the player (with a number/first name) in the stats. Seems like that extra bit of transparency makes me feel a lot better. It's easy for me to ask what happened to so-and-so? Then I get the full scoop on what they did to retain them, etc.

MGS + Rival, I agree 100% .... RTG next, VT, after that. I don't like promoting a program for two years and the income stays the same. It makes me feel capped. Forget Playtech and Boss Media. I can't do anything with them anymore. If I do something with Playtech its all eaten up paying off someones win from previous months. It goes nowhere.