New Language

danieldan

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question, I am in the process of publishing my bookmaking website. Niche are cryptocurrencies and bookmakers. I have always wanted to have a multilingual website and I am wondering whether or not to do it at the beginning, that is, simply translate the published subpages, review articles .. I do everything myself, I write content, etc. Translation with today's front-end plugins is a matter of copy paste plus a good work order translators. However, some problems arise.

1. Bumachers whom I promote because of the niche are in 90% only in English, does it even make sense to run the site and review in another language when the player reads the text and goes to the bookmaker's website which will be in English, maybe the language of the countries where English is not a problem.

2. If I encounter major SEO problems, including crawling, TranslatePress ensures that it is 100% friendly and compatible.

3. Is the English language large enough to make no sense to introduce other languages.

danieldan

Reaction score
After thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that the basic page should work at the beginning, it is better to focus on it and it is only possible to consider introducing new languages in the future.

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I went that route.. in the end for SEO reasons i removed other languages.. found i had more success using all the extra time on English

danieldan

Reaction score
Frank, and if you can know what real traffic from non-English-speaking countries looks like on a purely English-language site, how is it in your case?

Frank

Reaction score
I do get global traffic, and its pretty decent value.. quite a few foreign language English speakers search in English to get different results and more options especially German, Scandi Markets

danieldan

Reaction score
However, I decided on other languages. The second language will be Spanish. To this I want to add a third. For more, there are no resources at the moment. I just wonder whether to choose any global or niche, exotic or with the latin alphabet. I am thinking about Hindi, Arabic, Finnish, Portuguese, French, of course one of them.

Roman Doroshenko

Reaction score
If you are using WP, Id suggest this plugin - Loco Translate for translating website theme .
Also, even though site you will send your visitors are in english, sometimes its better for potential visitors to find what they are looking for using their native language.